My comments on the story are as follows, assuming the ‘NOTHING BURGER’ core story reported here by the left-biased and lying Washington Post is largely true regarding Russia’s political activity prior to the November 2016 U.S. presidential election:
- Many countries, MOST CERTAINLY INCLUDING THE U.S.A., have sought in the past to influence the outcomes of elections in other countries. No big deal!
- Neither Trump nor his staff were involved in any of Russia’s activities related to the U.S. election.
- It’s very understandable to me that Putin much preferred Donald Trump (a pragmatist, populist and nationalist) over Hillary Clinton (a self-serving, corrupt warmonger) to be the forthcoming 45th U.S. president. I think Putin and his Russian staff did their best to help avert a looming and mutually disastrous WW-III which could quite possibly have occurred if Hillary was elected. Thus, and quite logically, PUTIN CAME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION AS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO ELECTED TRUMP, about the DANGER of Hillary serving as president.
- I believe DNC staffer, Seth Rich, NOT some mythical ‘Russian Hacker’, was responsible for sending the damaging email leaks, involving John Podesta and other party officials, to Julian Assange at Wikileaks. Seth Rich was subsequently MURDERED in Washington, DC on July 10, 2016. His murder was likely meant to serve as an example to other Democrats who might be planning to leak sensitive information.
- It’s interesting and significant that the Democrats and their supporters can almost never be persuaded to discuss the SPECIFIC DAMAGING CONTENTS of the leaked Rich/Assange-sourced emails. However, they frequently and gladly dispense ‘fake news’ regarding the general topics revealed by the leaks. One example is the serious topic of Pizzagate/Pedogate which was revealed by the Podesta emails.