In the United States, there exists a massive Jihadi support network led by the Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas [a Palestinian movement deemed by the U.S. as a terrorist group] and used by jihadis raised here in America, or those who come in from overseas. According to evidence in numerous federal terrorism trials, the largest Islamic organizations in America are fronts for jihad and controlled by the Brotherhood. —John Guandolo
Understanding The Threat
The internet is rife with inane theories regarding the Las Vegas massacre which resulted in 58 dead and over 500 wounded. After only a few weeks, the media has all but dropped the story, and our government assures us this attack had nothing to do with Islamic terrorism.
The truth about the Mandalay massacre comes from Islamic expert, John Guandolo, President and Founder of Understanding the Threat (UTT).
Guandolo is a US Naval Academy graduate, served as an Infantry/Reconnaissance officer in the United States Marines and is a combat veteran. He was a combat diver, military free-fall parachutist, and a graduate of the U.S. Army Ranger School. Mr. Guandolo served as a Special Agent in the FBI from 1996-2008, and was recruited out of the FBI by the Department of Defense to conduct strategic analysis of the Islamic threat. Here is his impressive and full curriculum vitae.
John is also the co-author of Shariah – The Threat to America, the first comprehensive book on the enemy threat doctrine, and the author of Raising a Jihadi Generation (September 2013) which details the Muslim Brotherhood’s jihadi support network inside the United States, a book every American needs to read. There are few genuine experts who understand the Islamic threat; John Guandolo is one of them.
The UTT staff also includes Chris Gaubatz who infiltrated the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). His amazing story is told in the book, Muslim Mafia.
And this month, Billy Vaughn, Gold Star father of fallen Navy SEAL Team VI Special Warfare Operations Chief Aaron Carson Vaughn joins UTT. Billy’s book Betrayed, is the shocking true story of Extortion 17. In this video, Billy states that UTT is the only organization in America giving law enforcement officials, leaders, and citizens tools to identify, map out, and dismantle the jihadi networks across the United States.
The Truth of the Mandalay Bay Massacre
Las Vegas law enforcement and the FBI still can’t find a motive for Steven Paddock’s slaughter. Yet, in my short interview with John Guandolo, he clarified why the conclusion must be that the Islamic State is responsible.
- Last spring, the Islamic State identified Las Vegas as a target by using video imagery of blood over the city.
- Then in September, they issued another threat against Las Vegas.
- They reaffirmed the target shortly before the attack and told Muslims to stay away from large events where there were thousands of non-Muslims.
- On Monday after the attack, ISIS claimed responsibility.
- Later Monday ISIS issued another statement claiming Steven Paddock was a soldier of the Caliphate and a martyr for the cause.
- On Tuesday morning ISIS issued a third message again confirming they were responsible for the Vegas attack.
- On Thursday, October 5th, after four major releases, including an on-line graphic only used for ISIS operations, they released a video showing a blood smear over the Mandalay Bay Hotel. They claimed Paddock had been converted six months earlier.
- ISIS has claimed dozens and dozens of attacks and all have been true.
There is no validity or proof that there were shots fired at other casinos, this is internet fake news.
How Many Shooters
Mr. Guandolo said the authorities should be looking closely at Brian Hodge who stated he was in the room next door to Paddock.
Hodge, who is originally from Wagga Wagga, South Wales, Australia, but has lived in Los Angeles for the past eight years, described seeing the SWAT team storm the hotel. He also claimed the entire floor he was staying on was a “crime scene” with “multiple shooters” firing weapons out of the windows.
He also claimed on twitter that he was in the room “next to Paddock” in 32134 at the Mandalay Bay. Yet, evidence reveals Paddock was firing from rooms 32135 and 32134. Hodge also told Australian media outlets he was on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay when the attack was in progress, and then fled to bushes near the hotel where he remained for 3 1/2 hours.
View the complete article at: