Founder & CEO of Sex-Trafficking Site BackPage.com Worked For FBI; Robert Mueller Honored Convicted Human Trafficker With FBI Award

True Pundit
by Investigative Bureau
4/13/2018

Excerpt:

As FBI Director, Robert Mueller awarded BackPage.com CEO Carl Ferrer recognition from the Justice Department and FBI for working in an investigative capacity to assist the FBI.

That award was bestowed on Ferrer and specifically Backpage,com by the FBI in 2011. Mueller, director at the time, signed the award. The citation may have also included a cash reward, FBI sources said.

Ironic especially since Ferrer — previously charged criminally for pimping — was arrested by the FBI last week and plead out to sweeping criminal charges on Thursday.

Last week the FBI seized the embattled BackPage.com website, the Justice Department alleging its founders and employees — including Ferrer — helped traffic underage sex victims, as well launder millions of dollars among other federal charges.

“For far too long, Backpage.com existed as the dominant marketplace for illicit commercial sex, a place where sex traffickers frequently advertised children and adults alike,” U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday. “But this illegality stops right now.”

……………………………..

View the complete article including image and links at:

https://truepundit.com/founder-robert-mueller-honored-convicted-human-trafficker-with-fbi-award/

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

“There Wasn’t A Single Corpse”: Russia Claims ‘White Helmets’ Staged Syria Chemical Attack

ZeroHedge
by Tyler Durden
4/12/2018

Excerpt:

Russia claims that the reported chemical attack in Syria last Sunday was staged by the “white helmets,” a US-funded NGO lauded by mainstream media for their humanitarian work, while long-suspected of performing less-than humanitarian deeds behind the curtain

Speaking with EuroNews, Russia’s ambassador to the EU, Vladimir Chizov, said “Russian military specialists have visited this region, walked on those streets, entered those houses, talked to local doctors and visited the only functioning hospital in Douma, including its basement where reportedly the mountains of corpses pile up. There was not a single corpse and even not a single person who came in for treatment after the attack.”

“But we’ve seen them on the video!” responds EuroNews correspondent Andrei Beketov.

There was no chemical attack in Douma, pure and simple,” responds Chizov. “We’ve seen another staged event. There are personnel, specifically trained – and you can guess by whom – amongst the so-called White Helmets, who were already caught in the act with staged videos.”

Russia said it sent experts in radiological, chemical and biological warfare – along with medics, in order to inspect the Eastern Ghouta city of Douma where the attack is said to have taken place. 

Russia’s Defense Ministry said in a statement that the experts “found no traces of the use of chemical agents,” following a search of the sites, adding “All these facts show… that no chemical weapons were used in the town of Douma, as it was claimed by the White Helmets.” 

All the accusations brought by the White Helmets, as well as their photos… allegedly showing the victims of the chemical attack, are nothing more than a yet another piece of fake news and an attempt to disrupt the ceasefire,” said the Russian Reconciliation Center. 

…………………………………………..

View the complete article including image, links, videos and comments:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-11/there-wasnt-single-corpse-russia-claims-white-helmets-staged-syria-chemical-attack

Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments

Women Pose For 2nd Amendment In Solidarity With Pro-Trump Open Carry Babe

Second Amendment empowers women

INFOWARS
by Jamie White
4/11/2018

Excerpt:

Pro-Second Amendment women are showing their support for the college student who posed with a firearm in a graduation photo — by posing with their own firearms in solidarity.

“Here I am in solidarity with Brenna, also carrying in public. We will NOT allow for Leftist intimidation tactics to hinder our inalienable #2A rights,” tweeted Washington Examiner contributor Alana Mastrangelo on Wednesday.

……………………………..

View the complete article including video, images, links and comments at:

https://www.infowars.com/women-pose-for-2nd-amendment-in-solidarity-with-pro-trump-open-carry-babe/

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Former Federal Election Commission chairman debunks pretext used for raid on Trump lawyer

Image source: Institute for Free Speech, Bradley A. Smith, Chairman and Founder — http://www.ifs.org/about/staff/bradley-a-smith/

===================================

American Thinker
by Thomas Lifson
4/11/2018

Excerpt:

Bradley Smith has thoroughly debunked one of the rationales for the seizure of attorney-client privileged communications in attorney Michael Cohen’s office on suspicion of violation of federal election laws.  One[i] of the allegations is that the hush money paid to Stormy Daniels amounted to an in-kind campaign contribution, far exceeding the amount permitted an individual to contribute.  Smith demonstrates that this is nonsense in his Wall Street Journal column, titled “Stormy Weather for Campaign Finance Laws.”

Campaign-finance law aims to prevent corruption.  For this reason, the FEC has a longstanding ban on “personal use” of campaign funds.  Such use would give campaign contributions a material value beyond helping to elect the candidate – the essence of a bribe.

FEC regulations explain that the campaign cannot pay expenses that would exist “irrespective” of the campaign, even if it might help win election.  At the same time, obligations that would not exist “but for” the campaign must be paid from campaign funds.

If paying hush money is a campaign expense, a candidate would be required to make that payment with campaign funds.  How ironic, given that using campaign funds as hush money was one of the articles of impeachment in the Watergate scandal, which gave rise to modern campaign-finance law.

When the FEC adopted these regulations, it specifically rejected a rule under which campaign contributions could fund an expenditure “related to” a candidacy.  The FEC was concerned that would make it too easy for candidates to use campaign funds for personal benefit.  Personal debts, for example, are “related to” the campaign – if unpaid, the candidate’s reputation might suffer.  A Rolex watch, a new suit, or a haircut might help a candidate look good on the trail.

………………………………………………………….

View the complete article including links and  comments at:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/former_federal_election_commission_chairman_debunks_pretext_used_for_raid_on_trump_lawyer.html

Posted in Uncategorized | 4 Comments

Ingraham to Trump: ‘Follow Political Instincts,’ Ignore the Swamp


Breitbart / Video
by Jeff Poor
4/10/2018

Excerpt:

Tuesday on Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle,” host Laura Ingraham urged President Donald Trump to trust his “political instincts” and ignore the so-called Washington, D.C. swamp.

Ingraham cited Trump’s efforts on trade with China, defense of the U.S.-Mexico border and his handling of North Korea as examples of him following his “political instincts,” which have resulted in some degree of success.

“The president is most successful when he sticks to his conservative, populist instincts,” she said during her “Ingraham Angle” monologue. “Even when he was assaulted by the Bush-Graham-McCain establishment, he did the right thing, and why? Because the people were with him. Part of the reason why he won this election, it was a major reason why he won this election. He is also best when he follows his political instincts — those raw political instincts that he has.”

……………………………

View the complete article including video, links and comments at:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/04/10/ingraham-trump-follow-political-instincts-ignore-swamp/

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Trump at crisis point on Mueller

====================================

The Hill
Alexander Bolton and Melanie Zanona
4/10/2018

Excerpt:

President Trump’s showdown with Robert Mueller headed toward a crisis point on Tuesday, with the White House saying Trump has legal authority to fire the special counsel.

Republicans unnerved by the president’s anger in public and private sought to talk him down, fearing a “Saturday night massacre”-style series of firings harking back to the Nixon era was growing more likely.

GOP lawmakers fear presidential firings of Mueller, Attorney General Jeff Sessions or Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein would cause chaos in Washington and dim Republican hopes of holding their congressional majorities.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) declared in a CNN interview Tuesday that “it would be suicide for the president to fire him.”

“I have made my views public, and I hope he’s listening to those of us who say it would be a mistake,” said Senate Republican Whip John Cornyn (Texas).

…………………………………………

View the complete article including video and links at:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/382586-trump-at-crisis-point-on-mueller?userid=130029

 

Posted in Uncategorized | 4 Comments

Planned regime change in Syria? Secret deal with Saudi Arabia and Israel? — WTF

Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Comments

FBI raids Trump lawyer’s office

===========================================

The Hill
by Avery Anapol
4/9/2018

Excerpt:

The FBI on Monday raided the office of President Trump‘s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, and seized emails, tax documents and records related to his payment to adult-film star Stormy Daniels.

Cohen’s lawyer, Stephen Ryan, said in a statement that federal prosecutors in Manhattan obtained a search warrant after receiving a referral “in part” from special counsel Robert Mueller. Ryan called the search “completely inappropriate and unnecessary.” 

The New York Times reported that the payment to Daniels is just one of “many topics” being looked at by the FBI.

Other seized documents include business records and communications between Cohen and Trump, but the raid does not appear to be directly connected to Mueller’s probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 election, according to The Times.

Among the materials agents secured are those related to Cohen’s $130,000 payment to Daniels as part of a nondisclosure agreement related to her alleged 2006 affair with Trump.

…………………………………………………..

View the complete article including video and links at:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/382341-fbi-raids-trump-lawyers-office

 

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments

Mueller Star Witness Against President Trump Is A Convicted Pedophile – Media Buries It

Dirty Cop
by Jim Hoft (Guest Post by Joe Hoft)
4/6/2018

Excerpt:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller reportedly is using a convicted pedophile, George Nader, as his star witness in his unending witch hunt against President Trump.

Mike Cernovich tweeted last week that dirty cop Mueller’s star witness in the Trump – Russia witch hunt is a child molester –

The media is burying the fact that Mueller’s star witness against President Trump was convicted of raping 10 year old boys.

…………………………………………………

View the complete article including images, links and comments at:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/mueller-star-witness-against-president-trump-is-a-convicted-pedophile-media-buries-his-past/

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Diamond and Silk FURIOUS After Facebook Reveals Why Their Content Has Been Censored

Gateway Pundit
by Cristina Laila
4/7/2018

Excerpt:

Diamond and Silk unloaded on Facebook Friday night after the social media giant finally responded to their many inquiries as to why Facebook is censoring their content and brand.

The dynamic duo boast over 1.2 million Facebook followers on their main Diamond and Silk page.

Diamond and Silk say their reach on Facebook has dramatically reduced prompting them to seek answers from Facebook.

After giving them the runaround for months, Facebook responded with, “The Policy team has came to the conclusion that your content and your brand has been determined unsafe to the community.”

Even worse, Facebook said their ‘decision is final and it is not appeal-able in any way.’

………………………………………….

View the complete article including image, links and comments at:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/diamond-and-silk-furious-after-facebook-reveals-why-their-content-has-been-censored/

 

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment