Above is a scan of a purportedly tangible, and government (Colony and Protectorate of Kenya) issued, Certificate Of Register Of Birth reflecting an ‘entry in the Register of Births for the District of Mombasa‘.
The original online 08.03.2009 source (link no longer works): http://www.notanotherconspiracy.com/2009/08/obama-birth-certificate-comparison-is.html
The Not Another Conspiracy blog appears to have been ‘deleted as Spam‘ on 05.08.2010. Read more at: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=6dbfb0c67c05fb41&hl=en
However, the blog appears to have been reactivated (temporarily) at some point in 2011 because I remember viewing it again in April, 2011 at which time I saved the scanned image of the purported 1958 Kenyan birth record and uploaded it to my Patriot1980 scribd.com account.
Examination of the document (image) by Lucas D. Smith:
1. I have no idea whatsoever, and haven’t for two years now, whether or not the document is an authentic 1958 colonial/protectorate Kenyan birth record.
2. The birth record is NOT a hospital birth record nor was it physically filled out by hospital staff.
a. The document was issued on the 23rd day of May, 1958.
b. The date of birth listed is the 4th day of April, 1958.
c. The document is based on a ‘…entry in the Register of Births…‘
d. No signature(s) for attending doctor or other hospital designee.
e. No signature(s) for parent(s).
3. Laurence Noel Leach was a real person. He ceased to act as Deputy Registrar-General with effect from 21st July, 1958:
4. The document lists Coast as a Province in 1958. This is historically accurate.
5. An online search of the name Philip James Rivers brings up just three search results. I don’t find that by itself to be atypical or significant, however, the three search results appear to be modern online records that may have, possibly, been placed in an effort to give the appearance that there is/was a real person named Philip James Rivers.
6. Again, this is not a hospital issued birth record.
I do not know of any other Colonial or Protectorate birth records from Kenya that have ever been disclosed online other than Barack Hussein Obama II’s 1961 Coast Province General Hospital (CPGH), Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya, certificate of birth.
Furthermore, the 1961-era Kenyan birth record images that World Net Daily originally displayed back on August 6th, 2009 were issued in 1964, after the Colony and Protectorate of Kenya became the Republic of Kenya. The use of the language 1961-era is very deceptive. Classic Jerome Corsi and World Net Daily.
I welcome and implore all readers, Obotopians as well, to share your thoughts here on any of the above data. Thank you.