Kenya 2017 – Barack Obama’s birth in Kenya and his 1961 CPGH Kenya birth certificate are well established facts

Kenya – 2017

Barack-Obama-Kenya-birth-certificate-1961-2017-fact-1-lucas-daniel-smith

Kenya – 2017

Barack-Obama-Kenya-birth-certificate-1961-2017-fact-2-lucas-daniel-smith

Kenya – 2017

Barack-Obama-Kenya-birth-certificate-1961-2017-fact-3-lucas-daniel-smith

Kenya – 2017

Barack-Obama-Kenya-birth-certificate-1961-2017-fact-4-lucas-daniel-smith

Please exercise your free speech in the comments section below. There are no stipulations of political correctness on this blog. Speak your mind, give us your thoughts, both objective and subjective. Share your ideas, hunches, inklings or your expertise. Please provide recommendation and corrections if you spot errors in fact within the blog report. Lastly, remember that posting a comment is much like casting a vote, so please do so.

About Lucas Daniel Smith

“The counts of the indictment are luxury, bad manners, contempt for authority, disrespect to elders, and a love for chatter in place of exercise…Children began to be the tyrants, not the slaves, of their households. They no longer rose from their seats when an elder entered the room; they contradicted their parents, chattered before company, gobbled up the dainties at table, and committed various offences against Hellenic tastes, such as crossing their legs. They tyrannised over the paidagogoi and schoolmasters.” – Kenneth John Freeman (from his Cambridge dissertation published in 1907)

This entry was posted in 2017 Obama, birth announcements, Birth Certificates that aid in authenticating "president" Barack Obama's Kenya birth certificate, Bruce Steadman, Lucas Daniel Smith, Lucas Smith birther, Merry Othigo / Marry Othigo, Merry Othigo / Mary Othigo, Michelle Obama, Obama Kenya 2017, Obama kenyan birth certificate, Obama News, paper antiquities. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Kenya 2017 – Barack Obama’s birth in Kenya and his 1961 CPGH Kenya birth certificate are well established facts

  1. Bruce says:

    Lucas,

    GREAT PHOTOS FROM KENYA!

    They speak volumes about the TRUE BIRTHPLACE of Barack Hussein Obama II.

    I look forward to that INEVITABLE FUTURE DAY when our MSM starts showing (no doubt reluctantly) front page photos of that SAME CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC OBAMA KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa.

  2. Bruce says:

    EXAMINE UP CLOSE AT ANY MAGNIFICATION OF YOUR CHOICE

    pdf Document: Showing the high-resolution, certified-authentic copy of the ‘Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate’

    Link: https://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/1961%20Kenyan%20Birth%20Certificate%20of%20Barack%20Hussein%20Obama%20II,%20Copy.pdf

  3. bob says:

    Where were these photos taken? And when?

  4. bob wrote: Where were these photos taken? And when?

    Kenya, 2017

  5. bob says:

    Lucas Daniel Smith wrote:

    Kenya, 2017

    Is there any evidence that shows that?

  6. bob wrote:

    Lucas Daniel Smith wrote:

    Kenya, 2017

    Is there any evidence that shows that?

    Evidence of date? Or of country?

  7. bob says:

    Lucas Daniel Smith wrote:

    Evidence of date? Or of country?

    Any evidence of who took it, when, where?

  8. bob wrote:

    Lucas Daniel Smith wrote:

    Evidence of date? Or of country?

    Any evidence of who took it, when, where?

    @ bob:

    Thousands (or even more I believe) of Kenyans proudly display Obama’s 1961 CPGH Kenyan birth certificate in their homes, places of work and in the streets.

    There are even pictures of the document inside of the CPGH (Coast Province General Hospital) in Mombasa.

    Lastly, I believe that the pictures themselves are evidence enough of having been taken in Kenya.

  9. bob says:

    In other words, Smith has no evidence of who took these photographs, when, or where.

    As to be expected.

  10. Larry Bland says:

    Lucas Daniel Smith wrote:

    @ bob:

    Lastly, I believe that the pictures themselves are evidence enough of having been taken in Kenya.

    Pictures are always the best evidence.

  11. bob says:

    Larry Bland wrote:

    Pictures are always the best evidence.

    There’s nothing in those pictures to indicate where the pictures were taken, when they were taken, and by whom.

    Par for the course for Smith.

  12. Larry Bland says:

    @ bob:
    Typical Obot comment. LOL

  13. Frank Steed says:

    I think Bob makes a good point. Looks more like Haiti, which is a stone’s throw from Dominican Republic.

  14. bob wrote:

    In other words, Smith has no evidence of who took these photographs, when, or where.

    As to be expected.

    Then how to do you explain the M-Pesa (Kenya mobile phone-based money transfe) sign in the 1st and 2nd pictures?

  15. Frank Steed wrote:

    I think Bob makes a good point. Looks more like Haiti, which is a stone’s throw from Dominican Republic.

    Are you telling me that M-Pesa (Kenya mobile phone-based money transfer) is used in Haiti??? What are M-Pesa signs doing in the 1st and 2nd pictures if this is Haiti?

  16. Frank Steed says:

    I don’t see the sign you’re on about. I do find your claims dubious though. Its hard to take the word of a proven liar seriously, you see. As you have been in trouble with the law for fraud in the past, and are no longer living in the US, to avoid an arrest warrant. Even other birthers don’t believe that certificate you had those possibly Haitian people pose with is genuine.

  17. bob says:

    Lucas Daniel Smith wrote:

    Then how to do you explain the M-Pesa (Kenya mobile phone-based money transfe) sign in the 1st and 2nd pictures?

    How does Smith explain his repeated refusal to plainly state, and provide evidence of, who took the photographs, when, and where?

  18. Frank Steed wrote:

    I don’t see the sign you’re on about…

    All that you need to do is look at the pictures. It’s easy.

  19. Larry Bland says:

    @ Lucas Daniel Smith:
    LDS, none so blind as those that refuse to see! I find it comical and just LOL at these moron obots.

  20. really says:

    @ Lucas Daniel Smith:
    You have not been to Kenya. Prove me wrong.

  21. really says:

    You are going down, you dirty pedo.

  22. really says:

    larry fucks goats

  23. Larry Bland says:

    @ really:
    List of things to do today.

    1. Update the list of Bobby Boy Jones sock puppets, “really” LOL

  24. Larry Bland says:

    Does anyone out here who is familiar with Korea know what the fourth most consumed meat after chicken, pork and beef is in Korea? No, “really” it is not goat.

  25. whoelse says:

    Lucas Daniel Smith wrote:

    Frank Steed wrote:

    I don’t see the sign you’re on about…

    All that you need to do is look at the pictures. It’s easy.

    Why all the smoke? Why all the mirrors? You go out of your way by not including actual evidence that you have been to Kenya. Only complete morons, like bruce and larry, would believe anything you say. You are a sad,sad little pedo, LLDS.

  26. Larry Bland says:

    OK, lets see “who else” can I put on the list of Bob Jones sock puppets? LOL

  27. Larrywishesandwants says:

    O@ Larry Bland:
    I am sure the 5 idiots here appreciate your diligence, you sad sack douche bag.

    Respond within a day lar,

    It is what you do.

    You are obsessed with bobj

  28. Larry Bland says:

    @ Larrywishesandwants:
    Obsessed with you, ah no! Amused by the clown that you are, yes! Entertained by the response I get from you after enticing you to post your silliness here, definitely! Pleased with your posts after I frustrate, aggravate and manipulate you constantly to post your moronic, vulgar drivel that indicates what a juvenile, silly man child you are, absolutely! Now Bobby Boy, open your shine box, get on your knees in front of me and start work on my oxfords. LOL!

  29. Bobj says:

    23 hours.

    When will bobj torment you again?

  30. Larry Bland says:

    @ Bobj:
    LOL, you are a dreamer Bobby Boy! Hey it’s Sunday, you are suppose to be getting drunk on scotch and making one of your comical you tube videos so that I can LOL as you juggle a ball in the park or perhaps show us some of your favorite gym shoes or lets see, maybe talk about eating a plate of moving food. You are such a clown little dude, keep those funny, inane, juvenile posts coming. Now hurry, think of something more idiotic than your last post to put up here to keep me laughing!

  31. Larry Bland says:

    Sunday again, I wonder if we will hear something comical from our site clown Bob Jones of Korea posting as BobJ or perhaps using one of his many sock puppets. Sunday is usually when Bobby Boy is the funniest in that he gets loaded like a freight train. Lets hear from you little guy!!! LOL!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *