• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: #PizzaGate Scandal Updates

#PizzaGate Scandal Updates, Obamacare Sucks More Than Ever

Published on Dec 3, 2016 by 'David Seaman'

Excerpt:

New video update—the latest thoughts on PizzaGate, plus why Obamacare is a massive scam and tax on the common person. What a failure Obama has been—an elite-backed mascot who ultimately stood for nothing. Didn’t legalize weed. Used his law enforcement resources non-stop against activists, journalists, whistleblowers rather than focusing on the growth of terror cells abroad. Backed the wrong side in Syria. Took out Libya—which had the best human rights record in modern Africa—for dubious reasons. Also, the national deficit roughly doubled under Obama.

2:30 PizzaGate updates and commentary, including the Daily Show possibly having second thoughts now?! This is the decline of mainstream media—if they can’t help us figure out how deep PizzaGate goes, they are now legacy media… not useful to us at all. Worse than fake news, in my view. Actively distorting and attacking the truth in service of sketchy elites.

.................................................. ....

Also, see Lucas Daniel Smith's November 29th blog post, giving an introduction to the PizzaGate topic at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...ngs-blackmail/
    B. Steadman

You beat me to it . Earlier today I started (sort of) a thread called "PizzaGate - related videos by David Seaman" but I didn't post it as I left the house in a hurry in the middle of it and just arrived back now.

In any event, your "Video: #PizzaGate Scandal Updates" will do no nicely!

Comment

Working...
    X