No announcement yet.

Hit Piece: Teen Arrested For Threatening To Chop Off Sheriff Arpaio's Genitals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit Piece: Teen Arrested For Threatening To Chop Off Sheriff Arpaio's Genitals

Hit Piece: Teen Arrested For Threatening To Chop Off Sheriff Arpaio's Genitals

Birther Report

1/8/2014

Excerpt:

A Canadian teen was arrested for threatening to kill Sheriff Joe Arpaio for a fourth time. CBS Las Vegas turns it into a hit piece against Sheriff Arpaio. Too cowardly to even mention the Obama ID Fraud investigation...

CBS-5 Phoenix excerpt: Canadian teen threatens Arpaio for 4th time

[...] The teen emailed the sheriff's website and said that he "will never stop until I am put away for good. I hate you so much that I will travel to Arizona to chop off your b**ls off with a meat cleaver and turn you into a woman."

The teen's first threat against Arpaio was made in July 2013 and directed at his wife, children and grandchildren. The teen said he would murder Arpaio and his family and bomb his house.

The second threat came in October when the teen promised to open fire on the sheriff and his wife and make sure the sheriff simply 'vanishes."

In the third threat, made in November, the suspect said he was planning to kill the sheriff with a Glock handgun.

[...] Continued @ CBS-5 Phoenix. Hit piece on Sheriff Joe @ CBS Las Vegas.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/01...reatening.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X