Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GREATEST HOAX IN RECORDED HISTORY! Get focused, daily updates here on InspectorSmith!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREATEST HOAX IN RECORDED HISTORY! Get focused, daily updates here on InspectorSmith!

OBAMA - The Marxist, 'Manchurian' Muslim from Mombasa!

Barack Hussein Obama II, was born August 4, 1961, at the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya and NOT in Hawaii as he claims. Thus, the nativity story he has been boldly telling the world for over five years is a monumental lie! It appears that he is Constitutionally ineligible for the office to which he was elected!

Obama was formally accused in a Georgia State court on January 26, 2012 of several other serious frauds and crimes by Attorney Orly Taitz.

Furthermore, Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo, the leader of his Cold Case Posse, fully investigated issues relating to Obama's Hawaiian LFBC and his Selective Service Application and concluded that FRAUD HAD BEEN COMMITTED.

Thus, it is possible that Obama, elected President of the United States, Commander in Chief of the world's most powerful military, and widely acknowledged 'leader of the free world' may someday be publicly exposed as a TOTAL FRAUD and convicted of SERIOUS CRIMES!

If so, I challenge anyone to name a GREATER HOAX than this, ever perpetrated in recorded history!

A certified copy of Obama's KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE can be viewed at:

http://wasobamaborninkenya.com/1961%...II,%20Copy.pdf

View the March 1, 2012 report, 'Sheriff Arpaio Releases Preliminary Findings on Obama Birth Certificate' at:

http://www.mcso.org/MultiMedia/Press...mafindings.pdf

View information related to Sheriff Arpaio's July 17, 2012 press conference at:

http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/201...orged-id-docs/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 05-15-2012, 11:32 AM.
    B. Steadman

Hmmmmm! Upon further thought, I think I just answered my own challenge as to naming a GREATER HOAX than that perpetrated by Obama!

Yes - I must admit that Obama, that pathetic, tin horn dictator wannabe, only succeeded in pulling off the 2nd greatest hoax in recorded history. In other words, Obama is Number 2!

I NOW HEREBY STATE THAT THE #1 GREATEST HOAX IN ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY IS:

The massive, and largely successful, operation by the NWO crowd and our Congress, Judicial System, Mainstream Democrat and Republican Parties, and Mainstream Media to hide from the American People and the rest of the world, Obama's highly questionable background activities and his true birth place in Kenya!

After all, it has been over 3 years since Lucas Daniel Smith sent his July 4, 2010 'Letter to Congress' with an accompanying copy of Obama's Kenyan CPGH-BC, via USPS certified mail, to every member of Congress. Thus, it seems appropriate that Obama's previous title of #1 Hoaxer must now be relinquished to those in positions of power who are actively continuing the Hoax!

In other words, the COVER-UP of Obama's original Hoax, has now itself actually become the #1 HOAX!

Can the WORLD'S #1 GREATEST HOAX, perpetrated by the above-cited powerful forces, continue?

No, at least not indefinitely! - Justice will prevail! The ever-expanding American Patriot movement, of which I am a proud part, WILL return this country to it's originally-ordained destiny as a Constitutional Republic!

ps. We need all the help we can get! Get actively involved, if you are not already participating in this historic battle for individual liberty and the rule of law!

Use the authentic 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate' as a simple, powerful, supremely incriminating tool to convince the American People to ratchet up the pressure on the Kenyan usurper!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 07-18-2013, 03:22 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

OBAMA!

Number 2 ?

Perhaps a little 'potty' humor is appropriate here, since with Obama, we're basically dealing with an infantile personality!

Number 2 -- Yeah! That's a pretty good description of him!

-- though, now trying to bring the characterization up to a more adult and informative level, I think the term 'HAIRBALL' even better suits him!

'OBAMA HAIRBALL' - A tangled, disgusting mass of lies and deceptions that must be disgorged from the body politic to facilitate the restoration of economic health, positive mental attitudes and individual liberty for all citizens!
      Last edited by Obama-CPGH-BC; 05-15-2012, 11:30 AM.
      Obama-CPGH-BC

Comment

Working...
      X