That time China interfered with U.S. elections… -- Sharyl Attkisson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That time China interfered with U.S. elections… -- Sharyl Attkisson

That time China interfered with U.S. elections…

Sharyl Attkisson

by sattkisson
    3/29/2017

Excerpt:

The following is a news analysis

Let me be clear: Do I think it’s possible Russia tried to influence the outcome of our elections? Absolutely. In fact, I consider it quite likely. Not because of the unsubstantiated conclusions made in the press, but because intelligence officials I trust tell me that Russia and other nations have attempted to influence our elections for decades, the same way we’ve often dabbled in influencing foreign elections.

However, the disproportionate media and political attention paid to Russia’s alleged efforts in 2016—and to the Russia threat generally—smacks of politics and propaganda. For example, top former Obama intel sources tell me they consider N. Korea, by far, the biggest foreign threat to the U.S. today. But N. Korea is barely mentioned in news reports. These intel officials put Iran and China next on the threat list—both, again, rarely discussed on the news, relative to Russia. The intel experts also mention ISIS and Islamist extremist terrorism as higher on the list than Russia.

.................................................. .........

View the complete article including image, links and comments at:

https://sharylattkisson.com/that-tim...u-s-elections/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X