Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hospitals CAN maintain BIRTH CERTIFICATE RECORDS for over 47 years!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospitals CAN maintain BIRTH CERTIFICATE RECORDS for over 47 years!

First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy: Kenyan hospital in possession of Barack Obama’s birth certificate for more than 47 years.

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

Lucas Daniel Smith
    8/10/2014

Excerpt:

Approximately eighty (80) years after the birth of First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy her birth records were discovered at the Southampton Hospital in New York.

I’ve often been confronted with the following question (paraphrasing):

Even if Barack Obama was born in Kenya at the Coast Province General Hospital in 1961 why would the hospital still have his birth certificate more than forty-seven (47) years later when the document was discovered at the Kenyan hospital in 2009?
    - (bold and color emphasis added in the above two paragraphs)

Jacqueline Lee Bouvier (First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy) was born July 28th 1929 at the Southampton Hospital in Southampton, New York.

In 2009 a certified copy of Barack H. Obama II’s Kenyan birth certificate was discovered at the Coast Province General Hospital in Kenya. During that very same year of 2009 a man named Robert I. Ross ( ... ) at the Southampton Hospital in New York stumbled upon a ragged old yellow manila envelope marked Jacqueline Bouvier.
    - (bold and color emphasis added)

View the complete article at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...than-47-years/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 08-10-2014, 03:41 PM.
    B. Steadman

First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Southampton Hospital birth certificate.jpg
    Photo credit: By: Kathryn Menu, The Sag Harbor Express – 12/2013.

Robert I. Ross - Vice President of Community and Government Relations at Southampton Hospital.

In 2009 he discovered the birth records of First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy at the Southampton Hospital - approximately eighty (80) years after her birth.

Comment

Working...
    X