The footprint on Obama's CPGH-BC shows "FLEXION CREASES READILY VISIBLE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The footprint on Obama's CPGH-BC shows "FLEXION CREASES READILY VISIBLE"

UPDATE: 1/1/2015 -- View the focused, 40 page PDF complete report titled "BARACK OBAMA'S INDENTIFICATION FOOTRPINT - Infant to Adult Footrprint Comparison" at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...adman-2015.pdf

Civil complaint currently under consideration for filing by Lucas Daniel Smith.

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

Lucas Daniel Smith
    11/25/2013

View the complete post at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...-daniel-smith/

The FOOTPRINT image shown on Obama's Coast Province General Hospital Birth Certificate has been formally examined by an IAI (International Association for Identification) Certified Latent Print Examiner, who issued a signed official report stating, in part, that the footprint shows - "... flexion creases readily visible ..."

Certified print examiners have been located in the U.S.A. who believe that FLEXION CREASES ALONE can be used to POSITIVELY IDENTIFY AN INDIVIDUAL.

Lucas,

You have crafted a very well organized, comprehensive, factual, and interesting legal complaint ready for court submission whenever desired.

The ‘Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate’ contains a FOOTPRINT IMAGE which I believe is potentially just as damning to Obama as that famous DNA trace on Ms. Lewinsky’s blue dress was to President Bill Clinton, leading to his 1998 impeachment in the U.S. House of Representatives!

Obama's FRAUD and MULTIPLE LIES regarding his place of birth followed by his authorization for release of a FORGED Hawaiian LFBC on April 27, 2011 on the official White House government website to hide the matter is, of course, FAR MORE SERIOUS than Mr. Clinton's brief, shameful sexual dalliance with Ms. Lewinsky and his subsequent lie regarding it to the Congressional investigation committee.

B. Steadman

EXHIBIT F IN THE COMPLAINT

Digital scan of the footprint (right foot) contained within defendant BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II‘S Coast Province General Hospital birth certificate

12/31/2013 - VIEW OBAMA'S COMPLETE 'PRISTINE IMAGE FOOTPRINT' CPGH-BC AT:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...th-Certificate
    B. Steadman

I was using my Windows Phone trying to post here about an hour or so (maybe 2 hours) ago but for some reason (maybe I need to update something on my phone) I couldn't add any reply text.

Comment

Purported reply (November 25, 2013) from Michael C. Dorf:

“I won’t comment on my blog because I don’t think there’s any point to giving greater exposure to this person, but someone else pointed this out to me and I’ll tell you what I told him: Prior to today I had never heard of nor had any contact of any sort with Lucas Daniel Smith. His allegations concerning me are either fabrications or delusions.”

He reportedly replied to an email (sent by a regular at Dr. Conspiracy's site and TheFogbow site) in just 22 minutes after it was sent.

I don't doubt (although I have no way of verifying) that Dorf sent that email reply.

My thoughts are below:

1. Why would Dorf answer the email in 22 minutes? Distinguished Cornell professor of Law responds to email chock full of talk about a 'forger' and 'convicted criminal', from some (supposedly) unknown (to him) John-Doe-Obot-Fogbower he's never heard of, and the distinguished Cornell professor of Law takes time out of his day to respond in 22 minutes?

2. Sometimes wise people say (or write) unwise things. I can understand Dorf denying the $3,000,000 sale and communications with me but the part of his statement that reads, "Prior to today I had never heard of...Lucas Daniel Smith" is reckless and in my opinion not a wise statement to make. I can easily prove the opposite.

Comment

I suspect the reason you had the problem replying from your Windows Phone was in some way related to the fact that I have CLOSED this thread to comments from all users except Administrators.

Thus, if you were trying previously on your phone to reply as User: Lucas Daniel Smith instead of as Administrator: InspectorSmith, you would have been prevented from entering your reply. Of course you also would not have been allowed to enter a reply if you did not first log into the Forum.

If a VISITOR wishes to comment on any of the closed threads on this Forum they are welcome to register and log in. They can then open a new thread in some appropriate location, reference and quote from the closed thread of interest, and make their comment and/or start a full discussion regarding the topic.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Michael C. Dorf on 'Natural Born Citizen' (2008):

However, if one is not burdened by the label of "originalist," then this is a pretty easy question. The "natural born citizen" requirement manifests a distrust of the foreign-born that, in a nation of immigrants, can only be derided as repugnant. I both "reject" it and I "denounce" it! It's still part of the Constitution, however, and therefore we need to try to figure out what it means. My frankly normative move would be to limit the damage by limiting the scope of "foreign-born." There's no plausible way to read the provision to permit Schwarzenegger and other naturalized citizens to become President. There is a ready (if not 100% clearly the original) way to read it to permit Americans born abroad to U.S. parents to become citizens. Too bad for John McCain he can't in good conscience just say that. For though my position is straight talk, it's not exactly originalism.

http://www.dorfonlaw.org/2008/02/ori...ight-talk.html

Comment

From "Rickey" at the Fogbow:

I e-mailed Professor Dorf at 12:56 p.m. and he responded 20 minutes later (I must have caught him on his lunch hour). I believe that Doc C. is the "someone else" referred to in Dorf's e-mail to me. Dorf is a highly respected Constitutional Law professor and it is inconceivable that he would have any interest in Smith's forgery. I told him that Smith is a convicted forger and all-around grifter. I didn't mention Smith's unnatural interest in children, although he may have figured that out for himself if he read the Complaint.

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewt...566173#p566173

From "Rickey" at Dr. Conspiracy's site:

Professor Dorf responds:

“I won’t comment on my blog because I don’t think there’s any point to giving greater exposure to this person, but someone else pointed this out to me and I’ll tell you what I told him: Prior to today I had never heard of nor had any contact of any sort with Lucas Daniel Smith. His allegations concerning me are either fabrications or delusions.”

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/...comment-302675

I must have caught Professor Dorf on his lunch hour because I wrote to him at 12:56 p.m and he responded 22 minutes later.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/...comment-302683

I wrote to Dorf at his Cornell e-mail address but he wrote back to me (20 minutes later) using his personal e-mail address. I presume that he did not want to discuss this using his Cornell account.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/...comment-302709

Comment

Michael C. Dorf on "Natural Born Citizen" (May 2013):

Michael C. Dorf, constitutional law professor at Cornell University, said the term “natural born citizen” has not been clearly defined — and that’s good news for Mr. Cruz.

“This is all sort of framed on the fact that we do not have any case law and it is quite likely that the courts would stay out of it — even if someone brought a challenge,” Mr. Dorf said. “The place that this would be solved ultimately would be the Electoral College.”

Sen. John McCain also faced questions during his 2008 bid for president. The Arizona Republican was born in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936. Michigan Gov. George Romney faced similar questions during his 1968 president run. Mr. Romney was born in Mexico to American citizens living in a Mormon church colony.

You do have the sort of acceptance by the political system of John McCain presidential run, and of the George Romney presidential run,” Cornell’s Mr. Dorf said. “So those suggest a more permissive approach to natural born citizenship.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ty-a/?page=all

Comment

It appears that Michael C. Dorf has mentioned my name, specifically, on at least 32 occasions, at the Fogbow website.

I think that, after Lucas Daniel Smith v. PENGUIN GROUP (USA), PENGUIN PRESS, MARK HALPERIN, JOHN HEILEMAN, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II, JOHN DOE 1-100, JANE DOE 1-100. United States District Court, Southern District of New York. is officially filed, I should subpoena Kevin Wayne Davidson and "Rickey" for the email which they indicate that Michael C. Dorf has written that, "Prior to today" [Nov. 25, 2013] I had never heard of...Lucas Daniel Smith."

Comment

It appears that a Fogbow member, J. G. Wentworth (a member since Feb. 2013), was banned from the Fogbow for outing Michael C. Dorf's Fogbow handle.

Comment

It appears that above referenced Fogbow member, J. G. Wentworth (a member since Feb. 2013), has now been REINSTATED at the Fogbow.

Comment

Kevin Wayne Davidson continues to update his article, Doubling Down, because he doesn't believe that the pristine footprint was scanned from the 2009 certified copy of Barack Obama's CPGH, Mombasa, Kenya birth certificate.

It appears that he is about two (2) years behind everyone else:

Inside Africa: Near pristine image of Barack Obama’s 1961 baby footprint has surfaced in 2011. (Published October 17, 2011)

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...faced-in-2011/

Inside Africa (part 2): Confirmation from Kenya? 1961 footprint of Barack Hussein Obama II? (Published November 2, 2011)

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...sein-obama-ii/

Where do these footprints lead? (Published February 27, 2013) (btw, in the comments section of this report you’ll that Great Kim aka Mik Taerg posted some examination images of her/his own)

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...otprints-lead/

Comment

It appears that a good number of Paranoid Personality Disorder Fogbow members seem to believe that Fogbow member J. G. Wentworth is me (Lucas). lol!

Comment

It appears that Dorf's Fogbow account name has not commented since, or after, the publication of Lucas Daniel Smith v. Penguin Group (USA) Inc., et al.

Comment

Though provoking comment from Kevin Wayne Davidson (Dr. Conspiracy):

"I doubt that it will ever get into court, but at least Smith may have standing, which is more than the average birther has."

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/...comment-302644

Comment

Doubling Down

Obama Conspiracy Theories

Dr. Conspiracy
                              11/25/2013

Excerpt:

The larger image on page 60 of the PDF differs from the the other footprint images in that it preserves metadata from its scanning.

File
                              File Type JPEG
                              MIME Type image/jpeg
                              Image Width 398
                              Image Height 784
                              Encoding Process Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
                              Bits Per Sample 8
                              Color Components 3
                              Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling YCbCr4:4:4 (1 1)
                              JFIF
                              JFIF Version 1.02
                              Resolution Unit inches
                              X Resolution 56
                              Y Resolution 56
                              ICC_Profile
                              Profile CMM Type Lino
                              Profile Version 2.1.0
                              Profile Class Display Device Profile
                              Color Space Data RGB
                              Profile Connection Space XYZ
                              Profile Date Time 1998:02:09 06:49:00
                              Profile File Signature acsp
                              Primary Platform Microsoft Corporation
                              CMM Flags Not Embedded, Independent
                              Device Manufacturer IEC
                              Device Model sRGB
                              Device Attributes Reflective, Glossy, Positive, Color
                              Rendering Intent Perceptual
                              Connection Space Illuminant 0.9642 1 0.82491
                              Profile Creator HP
                              Profile ID 0
                              Profile Copyright Copyright (c) 1998 Hewlett-Packard Company
                              Profile Description sRGB IEC61966-2.1
                              Media White Point 0.95045 1 1.08905
                              Media Black Point 0 0 0
                              Red Matrix Column 0.43607 0.22249 0.01392
                              Green Matrix Column 0.38515 0.71687 0.09708
                              Blue Matrix Column 0.14307 0.06061 0.7141
                              Device Mfg Desc IEC http://www.iec.ch
                              Device Model Desc IEC 61966-2.1 Default RGB colour space – sRGB
                              Viewing Cond Desc Reference Viewing Condition in IEC61966-2.1
                              Viewing Cond Illuminant 19.6445 20.3718 16.8089
                              Viewing Cond Surround 3.92889 4.07439 3.36179
                              Viewing Cond Illuminant Type D50
                              Luminance 76.03647 80 87.12462
                              Measurement Observer CIE 1931
                              Measurement Backing 0 0 0
                              Measurement Geometry Unknown (0)
                              Measurement Flare 0.999%
                              Measurement Illuminant D65
                              Technology Cathode Ray Tube Display
                              Red Tone Reproduction Curve (Binary data 2060 bytes)
                              Green Tone Reproduction Curve (Binary data 2060 bytes)
                              Blue Tone Reproduction Curve (Binary data 2060 bytes)
                              APP14
                              DCT Encode Version 100
                              APP14 Flags 0 Encoded with Blend=1 downsampling
                              APP14 Flags 1 (none)
                              Color Transform YCbCr
                              Composite
                              Image Size 398×784

View the complete post at:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/...wn/#more-25422
                              B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
                              X