Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Daniel Smith, a convicted felon, WAS UNIQUELY QUALIFIED to obtain the CPGH-BC

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Daniel Smith, a convicted felon, WAS UNIQUELY QUALIFIED to obtain the CPGH-BC

Could an individual like Lucas Daniel Smith, who had previously spent time in prison, obtain a certified copy of the closely guarded, authentic birth certificate of Obama directly from the birth hospital in Kenya and escape alive from the country with the document?

YES! -- and he was uniquely qualified, because of his background, to do this!

The famous artist, Caravaggio, and the acclaimed short story writer, O. Henry, both spent some time in prison. Albert Einstein and Leonardo da Vinci had troubled childhoods. Talented and determined individuals CAN rise above their backgrounds to accomplish amazing things. .. Lucas Daniel Smith DID obtain an authentic, certified copy of OBAMA’S KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE and is now effectively showing it to the entire world.

Be assured that no keyboard kibitzing ‘goody goody’ would have had the necessary street-smarts, ability, interest, intelligence, perseverance, research background in Africa, and gonads to accomplish what Lucas did!

Lucas’ rather unusual background as a ‘convicted felon’ made him UNIQUELY QUALIFIED to plan the complex BC project and negotiate payment of the necessary ‘cash considerations’ to two military officers and an administrator at the CPGH. He then successfully took possession of a certified copy of the August 4, 1961 Kenyan birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II.

At least one other individual to my knowledge, Dr. Jerome R. Corsi, tried back in 2008 to obtain pertinent information about Obama in Kenya but failed miserably! Kenya is a beautiful country but it can be very dangerous to those not familiar with how things really work and get accomplished in third world countries.

We are very fortunate that Lucas Daniel Smith made that trip from the Democratic Republic of the Congo to Nairobi, Kenya in February 2009 to conduct an important interview related to his ongoing scientific research on the cryptic (as in cryptozoology), dinosaur-like animal that is commonly referred to as Mokele-Mbembe.

There, in Nairobi, he was repeatedly informed by the locals that the recently inaugurated U.S. President, Barack Obama, WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN KENYA!

Lucas, the young, archetypical 'bold adventurer' and 'historical artifact collector' chose to postpone his research work on Mokele-Mbembe and, instead, concentrate his efforts on obtaining Obama's birth certificate from the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa. He was able to do this on February 19th and later, most importantly, to escape alive with the document from Kenya!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 02-17-2013, 04:44 PM.
    B. Steadman

Barack Hussein Obama (Sr.) – British Passport – April 29, 1959.

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

Lucas Daniel Smith
    4/21/2013

Reference:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b.../#comment-5049

Excerpt from the above-linked 4/21/2013 comment by Lucas Daniel Smith:

I am affably grateful and awfully thankful that I went to prison at a young age (i.e., 20 years old). It framed me into a more mature individual and I improved my eduction, became more of an intellectual and I learned that there are serious consequences for one’s actions and that I must think before I act/react.

I learned to listen more and talk less. I learned that I should respect the rights of other and that I too have rights that other should respect. I learned to forgive (not in a religious sense because I’m not religious and I’m not a Christian/Muslim) people and that I should not focus on negative things and that I should only focus on the positive things. I learned to that I should appreciate life and makes goals for myself. I learned that I should invest my time wisely.

I learned that I should be careful of who a I physically associate with, where I live or physically hangout at and even the thoughts that I allow to pass through my mind.

I love each day of my life. I like clean wholesome hobbies such as, though certainly not limited to, inventing, creating and building things (for myself, not as a job).
    B. Steadman

Comment

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ran his brother (Tamerlan Tsarnaev) over with car during escape? I don’t think thats exactly how it happened. I see it as a desperate attempt to save his brother’s life.

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

Lucas Daniel Smith
      4/21/2013

View the complete post at:

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...brothers-life/

Excerpt from the post:

.................................................. .........

For the record, I have, when I was a lot younger, carried out crimes with my biological brother and my uncle (and other family members). In the mid 1990s my uncle, my brother and myself conducted armed robberies. I’m not proud it and, unlike shoplifting, I will not write anything which remotely promotes, advocates, defends or makes light of that sort of particular crime. Robbery is an abhorrent and despicable act which, notwithstanding an extraordinarily limited number of exemptions such as a ‘zombie apocalypse’ or black Americans robbing free Americans before some point in the year 1865, should be punished and is an act that, with education, I have abandoned long ago.

In 1995, at age 15, I was charged with 2nd Degree Robbery. I remember that, as a juvenile I was nearly tried (in Court) as an adult as it was becoming exceedingly popular do so in the 1990s for specific crimes which sometimes included robbery. Additionally, I narrowly dodged a state sentencing law which soon afterwards went into effect which stipulated that those convicted of violent crimes (e.g., robbery) must serve a minimum of 85% (I think its now been reduced to a lower percentage) of their state prison sentence before becoming eligible for parole. 1st Degree Robbery (Class B Felony), for adults, carries 25 years and 2nd Degree Robbery (Class C Felony), for adults, carries 10 years. There are only two degrees (1st & 2nd) of robbery defined within the state code.

At any rate, I was not tried as an adult and nor was the 85% sentencing law in effect yet (85% legislation was passed by the state House on March 21, 1995 but was still pending in the state Senate).

At age 15 I was convicted and sentenced to an undetermined period of time, which would not exceed my 18th birthday, to be served at a place called “Clarinda Academy”. (I recently looked the place up online and I see that its changed, perhaps drastically).

My younger brother (age 14) was sentenced to the “DART Program” (Discipline, Accountability, Redirection and Transition.)

I’m not able to go into details here regarding my uncle’s judicial outcome.
      .................................................. ..

ps. My younger brother went on to graduate from the University of Iowa and is now working on his Masters degree. (from the first comment to the post by LDS)
      Last edited by InspectorSmith; 04-22-2013, 04:15 PM. Reason: typo in blog report by LDS
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X