Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITB/LOL - Detective 'Bruce Steadman' - character in NCIS Los Angeles Season 7, E9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB/LOL - Detective 'Bruce Steadman' - character in NCIS Los Angeles Season 7, E9

New NCIS Los Angeles Season 7,Episode 9 Official Spoilers,Synopsis Released By CBS

Hollywood Hills / HWHILLS

Andre Braddox
    11/16/2015

Excerpts:

New NCIS Los Angeles season 7,episode 9 official spoilers,synopsis released by CBS. Recently, CBS revealed the new,official synopsis/spoilers for their upcoming “NCIS: Los Angeles” episode 9 of season 7, and it sounds very interesting and dramatic as Deeks is arrested for the murder of his former partner. The NCIS: L.A. team rushes to try and prove Deeks is innocent, and more! The episode is called, “Internal Affairs.”

Guest stars include: Patrick St. Esprit (LAPD Lieutenant Roger Bates), Pamela Reed (Roberta Deeks), Jamie Mann (Monica Lee), Nick Chinlund (LAPD Detective Bruce Steadman), Karina Logue (LAPD Detective Ellen Whiting, Internal Affairs), Paulina Olszynski (Julie Sanders/Tiffany Williams) and Joe Thornton Jr. (LAPD Officer Northam).
    [bold and color emphasis added]

View the complete article at:

http://hwhills.com/new-ncis-los-ange...leased-by-cbs/
    B. Steadman

I usually don't watch very many tv shows (although I do like "The Curse of Oak Island" and "The Walking Dead") but I will download a copy of "NCIS Los Angeles" Season 7, Episode 9 to see detective 'Bruce Steadman' on the job!

Comment

Working...
    X