Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITB - Expert Witness from “Obama’s” Law Firm Says “Obama” “Birth Certificate” a Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - Expert Witness from “Obama’s” Law Firm Says “Obama” “Birth Certificate” a Fraud

Expert Witness from “Obama’s” Law Firm Says “Obama” “Birth Certificate” a Fraud

Obama State Ballot Challenge

GeorgeM
    8/13/2013

Excerpt:

OK, this isn’t new, but it bears amplification and repeating. A guy who works for Obama’s law firm, which defended him from eligibility suits, constradicts and undermines them on” Obama’s” bonafides. Yeah, a phony birth certificate doesn’t prove he isn’t eligible, but it sure casts major doubt on whether he is. Exactly what does legally prove his eligibility? Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. The Emperor has no clothes. Totally naked.

Undoubtedly, I’ll be pilloried by “Progressives”/Commies and fellow-travelers for posting this, but it’s true and only part of the overwhelming evidence that Obama is a criminal fraud not fit or eligible to be President. I’ll know who and what you are if you do. Anyone who doesn’t act on this and the rest of the massive evidence is not a true patriot. You’ve been put on notice and your grace period is running out. Real patriots, DO something about it, dammit.

Mr. Hayes comments on “Obama’s” Whitehouse.gov “birth certificate”:

“based on my observations and findings, it is clear that the Certificate of Live Birth I examined is not a scan of an original paper birth certificate, but a digitally manufactured document created by utilizing material from various sources.”

“In over 20 years of examining documentation of various types, I have never seen a document that is so seriously questionable in so many respects. In my opinion, the birth certificate is entirely fabricated.”

- Reed Hayes (http://reedwrite.com/), Document Expert Witness for Perkins-Coie, Law firm utilized by “Obama” to defend him in eligibility suits and where Robert Bauer, “Obama’s” lawyer and Anita Dunn’s husband, works.

My message to Mr. Hayes:

It took guts and integrity to do what you did in outing the Obama “birth certificate.” You are quite a guy. I know who I’ll call if I need an honest expert.

View the complete post, including images of books authored by or associated with Reed Hayes, at:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/expe...ficate-a-fraud
    B. Steadman
Working...
X