• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - Who Is Judge Michael Malihi? -- Intangible Soul

Who is Judge Michael Malihi?

Intangible Soul

2/4/2012

"Immediately after hearing that Georgia Judge Michael Malihi ruled against the Plaintiffs in the case regarding Obama’s eligibility to be on the 2012 presidential ballot, and hearing that Malihi was a Muslim Iranian, I decided to find out all I could about him. Is his ancestry really Iranian? Is his faith really Muslim? And did either of these things, if true, play a role in his decision to side with Obama in the Georgia eligibility hearing?

I set out to find all the details I could. What I found was precious little.

Judge Malihi is the Deputy Chief Judge for the Georgia Office of State Administrative Hearings. He was appointed Judge in 1995. If you go to the official website for his office, what you don’t find may be more interesting than what you do find. On the OSAH website there is a page which lists bios for all the judges, including Malihi. I clicked on Malihi and all that was listed for him was this:

Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi
    Appointed Judge 1995

Contact
    Valerie Ruff
    Case Management Assistant
    vruff@osah.ga.gov
    Tel: (404) 651-7595
    Fax: (404) 818-3751

That’s it! If you click on the links for all the other judges listed, you will find a brief bio telling of where the particular judge was born, where they went to school, etc. But for Malihi? Nada! Zip! Niente! Bupkis! Nothing!

I decided to look at other websites for other state or federal judges to see if its common practice to have absolutely no information listed in their bios.

The Federal Judiciary Center has a massive list.

The directory includes the biographies of presidentially-appointed judges who have served since 1789 on the U.S. District Courts, the U.S. Courts of Appeals, the Supreme Court of the United States, the former U.S. Circuit Courts, and the federal judiciary’s courts of special jurisdiction.

I examined a sampling of about 50 judges listed on this site and they all had bios which contained at least when and where they were born, when they died if applicable, where they went to school, where they practiced – their career path.

At the official Supreme Court site, bios of all judges were listed.

I looked up judges in various states, in a variety of different roles and guess what? Out of the approximately 15 different sites I visited for different states, bios were present for all judges! I looked up Circuit Court judges, Appellate judges, Superior Court judges, and more. They ALL had bios listed.

Nothing on Judge Michael Malihi.

Isn’t that interesting? So I ran searches on several search engines on his name. Was I able to find out much more?

On Google, all I found was essentially what has already been posted on this blog, and others regarding his recent ruling in favor of Obama and his eligibility to be on the 2012 Presidential ballot in GA.

From Martindale.com I found the following:

Michael M. Malihi

Deputy Chief State Admin.
    230 Peachtree St., N.E., Ste. 850
    Atlanta, Georgia
    (DeKalb & Fulton Cos.)
    Experience & Credentials
    Practice Areas
    Employment Law; Housing Law; Domestic Relations law
    University University of Alabama, B.A.
    Law School Boston University, J.D.
    Admitted 1991
    ISLN 900907621

I got pretty much the same, which is next to nothing, on Yahoo, Bing, Dogpile, Ask, Alltheweb, Mamma, Excite, Alta Vista, and a variety of others. Honestly, I got tired of looking because they all contained the same data. For a judge that has been in his position since 1995, doesn’t it seem odd that he has next to no information out there about him?

From Intelius I got:

Names/Aliases:Michael M Malihi
    Michael M Molihi
    Has lived in:

Atlanta, GA
    Alpharetta, GA
    Westport, CT
    Fairfield, CT

Related to:

Mehdi Malihi
    Masoud M Malihi
    Malie S Malihi
    Mahzad Malihi
    Lia E Malihi

I wasn’t willing to pay to get more detailed info on him, but it’s not out of the question for a later time.

I noticed that Intelius offered an alternate spelling of his name. I decided to look into the name Molihi. Pretty much everything led back to the name Malihi. I will look more into that later as time permits. I also noticed that listed as locations where he lived is Connecticut. Wasn’t that where the social security number was issued that Obama is using, or has used? Wonder if that’s got any legs?

I decided to see if there were any archived versions of his official bio page using Wayback Machine. Its only shows that it has been crawled once by Wayback back in May of 2010. It shows the same information that his bio page shows today. He has been in his position since 1995, yet he is the only one without a full bio? I used a few other similar cache search engines and found the same thing. Nothing. I tried Google cache, Yahoo cache. Still nothing different from the bio page you see linked above. My goal was to see if perhaps there was a bio up at one time, but recently changed. It appears, as far as I can see, this is not the case. He never offered a full bio.

This leaves me scratching my head. I wasn’t able to answer any of my questions. Why? Why can we find even less info on him than we can on Obama? Birds of a feather? Who knows. Anyone who can lead me to more information about this man please offer it in the comments below. Until then, Judge Michael Malihi remains a mystery."

View the complete post at:

http://intangiblesoul.wordpress.com/...ichael-malihi/
    B. Steadman

Who Is Michael Malihi, what was his motivation in disregarding all the law and fact?

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation
    Orly Taitz, Esq.
    2/6/2012

View the complete post at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31300
    Last edited by bsteadman; 02-07-2012, 06:13 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X