Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITB - Top countries on Happiness list are homogeneous countries with lowest corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - Top countries on Happiness list are homogeneous countries with lowest corruption

Top countries on Happiness list are homogeneous countries with lowest corruption in the government, high economic development

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
    3/20/2017

Excerpt:

I just reviewed the survey of the happiness index. The first thing that is striking is that the top spots are taken by Scandinavian countries in spite of very cold weather there and very cold and very long winters. As a matter of fact, I remember reading articles that lack of sunshine for a long period of time in winter caused depression in Norway and they sought treatments by placing more daylight lamps to combat winter depression. Yet, Norway is ranked number 1 in happiness index. It is followed by fellow Scandinavian countries: Denmark, Iceland, Finland, Holland. Additionally, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia are at the top as well. It is interesting that in spite of being surrounded by some 50 Muslim countries that are seeking to destroy it and throw all Jews into the sea, Israel ranked at a very high #11 on Happiness index. I believe that the reason is a very low level of corruption in the government, the courts that actually work against the most powerful members of the government, as well as high level of education, good health-care and good level of ingenuity, entrepreneurship and high GDP of 36,000 per capita, GDP nearly the same as in Germany.

US dropped slightly from 13th to 14th place. US has high GDP of 54,000 per capita, top health-care, great education. I believe, that it is not as high as Scandinavian countries due to a very high level of corruption in the government and in courts that we have seen in the US in the past 8 years.

.................................................. ......................

View the complete post including links and comments at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/top-coun...c-development/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X