Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - A Tale of Two Elephants

A Tale of Two Increasingly Visible Elephants

Elephant #1: Barack Hussein Obama II - The Kenyan Usurper! (as opposed to BHO-II the omnipresent, in-your-face, easily visible POTUS)

Elephant #2: Lucas Daniel Smith - The Kenyan-Usurper-Exposer!

I think a significant number of savy folks in the USA have started to detect the presence of - elephants - two of them - a big one and a small one - right here in the same room with us - where they have both been, largely invisible, for over three years!

Elephant #1 has attempted to remain hidden all this time, with a LOT of help from his friends, the Democratic and Republican parties, and the MSM!

Elephant #2 has attempted to become visible all this time!

UNFORTUNATELY for Elephant #1, he is starting to become widely visible, due largely to the actions of the dedicated, relentless 'birthers' and Elephant #2!

FORTUNATELY for Elephant #2, he is ALSO starting to become widely visible!

Very strange!

Perhaps it will soon become proper, even in polite society, to refer to any person who - IGNORES - IMPORTANT OBVIOUS TRUTHS, such as the Obama fraud/eligibility issue or the 'Lucas Daniel Smith, Obama Kenyan Birth Certificate' issue - for more than three YEARS, as being an 'IGNORE-AMUS' (ignoramus)?

I realize THAT interpretation is not currently included in the proper, accepted origin of the word 'ignoramus', but it does seem to fit the crime. Therefore, I intend to start using it wherever appropriate! Perhaps, by doing so, I can influence the evolution of the term and broaden its definition!

EXAMPLE: Hey - you pathetic, 'ostrich-coping ignoramus' - STOP IGNORING THE OBAMA ELIGIBILITY/FRAUD ISSUE, pull your head out of the sand, or whatever dark spot its been in these last 3+ years, and help us legally evict from office -- the Marxist 'Manchurian' Muslim from Mombasa!

I believe the 'Ignoramus to Concerned-Citizen' ratio reached an all-time high in the USA sometime between Obama's release of his forged LFBC on April 27, 2011 and Sheriff Arpaio's March 1, 2012 Press Conference. This ratio is now starting to decline quite rapidly and may force Obama's resignation from the office of POTUS prior to the Democratic National Convention in early September 2012!

I predict the MSM and establishment officials in both major political parties will continue to retain their well-deserved 'ignoramus' classification even after Obama's resignation and will attempt to ignore and/or bury both the Obama eligibility issue and the closely related 'LDS, Obama Kenyan BC' issue for as long as possible.
    Last edited by bsteadman; 06-11-2012, 12:58 AM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X