Clear All

• ITB - Democrat comic: Obama's a [bleeping bleep] -- WND, Joe Kovacs

Democrat comic: Obama's a [bleeping bleep]

'Saturday Night Live' legend goes ballistic on president

WND

Joe Kovacs
    4/24/2012

Excerpt:

"A comedic legend from NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” is now going ballistic on Barack Obama, calling the president “a f—ing a–hole” despite the fact he voted for him in 2008.

Actor and comic Jon Lovitz, perhaps best known for his catchphrase of “Yeah, that’s the ticket” by his pathological liar character Tommy Flanagan, dropped the F-bomb on Obama in a January podcast that’s just becoming widely known today.

The podcast, titled “The ABC’s of SNL,” was co-hosted by filmmaker Kevin Smith, and billed as being recorded “live from the Jon Lovitz Podcast Theatre.”

Lovitz said: “This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don’t pay their taxes is f—ing bullsh–. And I voted for the guy, and I’m a Democrat. What a f—ing a–hole. The rich don’t pay their taxes? Let me tell you something, right. First they say to you, you’re dead broke, ‘the United States of America, you can do anything you want, go for it.’ So then you go for it and then you make it, and everyone’s like ‘f— you.’”

Lovitz went on to say Obama “is the perfect example. He’s amazing. He had nothing. He had no father. He was, you know, of mixed race which is a burden in the United, don’t kid yourself, you know, growing up like that, and no money, and the guy ends up being at Harvard. He’s the President of the United States. And now he’s like, f— me!”

He continued, “If I make a dollar and out of every dollar I’m taxed at 50, half, at 50 cents, I have to give, isn’t that like enough? It’s half. HALF!”

Lovitz’s co-host clowned that the government would be offended, and therefore shut down his podcast theatre.

“We heard that [in] the fourth f—kin’ episode, you won’t leave Obama alone,” said Smith. “This is an election year! They’re gonna come in and make an example of you, man. The government can come in and take your sh– away. Even your good memories.”

View the complete article at:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/democrat-..._orig=politics
    B. Steadman
Working...
X