Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walter Fitzpatrick III, Corruption, Monroe County, TN, The Post & Email, 12/25/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter Fitzpatrick III, Corruption, Monroe County, TN, The Post & Email, 12/25/2011

Citizen Letter to Tennessee Legislature: “Show Courage and Honor” REGARDING RAMPANT PUBLIC CORRUPTION‏

Open Letter From: Michael Jackson
    The Post & Email
    12/25/2011

Excerpt: "I am writing you to bring to your attention the criminal corruption that is going on in your state and in particular, Monroe County, TN. There are egregious and blatant crimes being committed within the judicial, law enforcement and grand juries and to this date not one official seems concerned to address the utter violations of the law.

Specifically, there is a gentleman named Walt Fitzpatrick III who has been jailed without proper due process of law in direct violation of habeas corpus, Article I, Section 9 of our U.S. Constitution as well as the 4th, 5th, 6th & 8th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution. I have been following the situation regarding Mr. Fitzpatrick and evidence to the crimes being committed against a U.S. citizen, a citizen of the state of TN and military veteran. This is unacceptable! Not one voice of courage has spoken up on his behalf and on behalf of the rule of law who are in the position of responsibility to do so in the state of TN. There is an attack being placed upon those who abide by the law and the rights afforded to us by the U.S. Constitution. Those who ignore the law are allowed to continue to do as they please, facing no recourse to this date for their unlawful and criminal acts."

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/12/...age-and-honor/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 12-26-2011, 05:33 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X