TODAY in DC — People in a Panic Like Never Before About Seth Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TODAY in DC — People in a Panic Like Never Before About Seth Rich

TODAY in DC — People in a Panic Like Never Before About Seth Rich — John Podesta (pizzagate) Deeply Concerned

Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog

by 'bsteadman'
    5/21/2017

View the complete post at:

https://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/...ply-concerned/
    B. Steadman

Newt Gingrich: DNC Operative Was Behind Wikileaks DNC Release - Drops Seth Rich Bomb

B. Steadman

Comment

Hannity: “"Complete Panic at Highest Levels of Democratic Party”"

OVER INTERNET ENTREPRENEUR CLAIMING TO HAVE EVIDENCE IN SETH RICH CASE

The Post & Email

by Sharon Rondeau
      5/21/2017

Excerpt:

(May 21, 2017) --— Just before 10:00 PM EDT on Sunday night, Fox News host Sean Hannity tweeted an update to his announcement made on Saturday that he would be hosting special guest Kim Dotcom, an Internet entrepreneur who claimed on Friday to have first-hand evidence that slain DNC staffer Seth Rich was a source of documents for the open-government organization Wikileaks.

"“@KimDotcom ANNOUNCEMENT COMING,"” Hannity wrote in one of several tweet. “"All please follow @KimDoctcom for further details".”

The Twitter conversation between Dotcom and Hannity began on Friday during Hannity’'s 10:00 PM broadcast, which included a short discussion of the case with guests Juan Williams and Jay Sekulow of the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ).

Rich, a 27-year-old DNC staffer working in the area of voter registration, was killed in cold blood in what has been described officially as a "“botched robbery".” However, his watch, cell phone and a necklace were found on his person when police arrived at the scene in the early hours of July 10, 2016.

The murder has remained “"unsolved".”

.................................................. ....

View the complete article including image, links and comments at:

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/05/...ocratic-party/
      Last edited by bsteadman; 05-22-2017, 05:11 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Source Claiming “Evidence” in Seth Rich Case Accurately Predicted WikiLeaks Role in 2016 Election

MAINSTREAM MEDIA CONTINUES TO PUSH BACK… -- BUT WHY?

The Post & Email

by Sharon Rondeau
        5/22/2017

Excerpt:

(May 22, 2017) — In the wake of Fox News host Sean Hannity’'s Sunday Twitter declaration that an “announcement” is forthcoming involving Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom concerning the death of DNC staffer Seth Rich, Dotcom has defended his credibility to those doubting his offer to provide to the U.S. Congress "“written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source".”

Dotcom is referring to thousands of emails provided to WikiLeaks from the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the publication of which showed clear favoritism for Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders and ultimately led to then-chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s resignation just before the nominating convention last July.

Beginning on Friday, Dotcom claimed to have been directly involved in the alleged transfer of documents from Rich to Wikileaks. "“I knew Seth Rich",” he tweeted on Saturday. "“I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.”"

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange tweeted early on Monday morning that his organization never discloses its sources. “Sources sometimes talk to other parties but identities never emerge from WikiLeaks,” Assange wrote, followed by the hashtag “"#SethRich”".

.................................................. ............

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/05/...2016-election/
        Last edited by bsteadman; 05-23-2017, 02:15 PM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Hannity: “"Not Giving Up At All”"

FOLLOWS “"I AM NOT DISCUSSING THIS MATTER AT THIS TIME”"

The Post & Email

by Sharon Rondeau
          5/24/2017

Excerpt:

(May 24, 2017) -- — On Wednesday morning, “"Hannity"” Fox News host Sean Hannity tweeted, in an apparent follow-up to his announcement last night that he would not report further on the case of murdered DNC employee Seth Rich "“at this time"”:

Not giving up at all. I’'m working harder than ever to get to the truth the family wants and deserves. Stay tuned.
          On his 10:00 PM show last night, Hannity said that he has been in touch with Rich’'s brother Aaron and his parents. “"I cannot imagine the pain that they are in …... out of respect for the family’s wishes for now, I am not discussing this matter at this time,"” he said.

.................................................. ...

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/05/...ty-not-giving/
          Last edited by bsteadman; 05-24-2017, 03:55 PM.
          B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
          X