Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff Arpaio Press Conference, Saturday, 3/31/2012, Will NOT be Broadcast Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff Arpaio Press Conference, Saturday, 3/31/2012, Will NOT be Broadcast Live

Saturday 3/31 Arpaio Press Conference Will NOT be Broadcast Live

Obama State Ballot Challenge 2012

GeorgeM
    3/27/2012

Excerpt:

"Relax, it’s still on, but they want to encourage live attendance. Since they can’t black out Internet broadcasts in a 100 mile radius, they want people to show up and be festive! There will still be reports/videos afterward. Watch for postings on wnd.com. If you really can’t wait, go to Phoenix. I am.

We REALLY thank The Surprise, AZ Tea Party people, for initiating things. The Arpaio/Cold Case Posse people have done a truly wonderful thing for the country in finally getting an official investigation and producing professional reports, done according to rules of evidence and admissible in courts. Obama is going down, either before or at the election. Not even he can lie his way through this one.

We need to get more officials on the bandwagon. Start leaning on them– hard. I’m already trimming my campaign contributions for those who won’t cooperate. Those who actively oppose us get NOTHING and you should also badmouth them. If they lie, even after we have given them the facts, ALL bets are off. Challenge such people wherever– and whenever- they prevaricate.

Pull your support for the lying MSM."

View the complete post at:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/satu...broadcast-live
    B. Steadman
Working...
X