Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep. Lungren to Sheriff Joe: Take Obama's Identity Document Fraud Evidence to Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep. Lungren to Sheriff Joe: Take Obama's Identity Document Fraud Evidence to Court

Rep. Lungren to Sheriff Joe: Take Obama's Identity Document Fraud Evidence to Court

Adobe Expert Mara Zebest vs. Congressman Dan Lungren:Congressman Lungren to Sheriff Joe: Take Obama Identity Document(s) Fraud Evidence to Court

Birther Report

3/24/2012

Excerpt:

Mara Zebest provides the back story to the two videos;

"I confronted congressman (Lungren) at two town halls he scheduled this past week - one at Citrus Heights on Tuesday (March 13, 2012)... and the second was at Rancho Cordova on Thursday (March 15, 2012). The congressman has this new format in which there is an open mic... meaning anyone can come up and voice their comments, questions, or concerns... as long as they do not exceed a 5-minute time limit. That part of the format I like... but the part that should be modified... is to have the 5-minutes interactive with the Congressman. The idea should be to have a dialogue with constituents rather than the current rules of two separate monologues in which the Congressman gets the last word.

With the current rules... Lungren listens to all the comments... takes notes... everyone takes turns at the mic... and after everyone speaks... after Lungren has had time to think about what he wants to say in response... he then gives his response and there's NO reactions allowed at this point. At both town halls -- I had plenty to say to counter Lungren's remarks on the eligibility issue but couldn't counter due to the rules for the open mic format -- which is why it would have been great to be interactive immediately for the 5-minute time limit.

So at the first town hall... I get up and discuss a few concerns which included the findings of Sheriff Arpaio. I explain to the audience that the Selective Service card is fraudulent which means - by law - Obama is not entitled to hold any public office. I continue to say that Arpaio presented compelling evidence and I encouraged everyone to do a search for the press conference and see the evidence directly... and then asked Lungren "When will there be a congressional investigation?"

.................................................. .......

View the complete Birther Report presentation, including 2 videos, at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...-joe-take.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X