• Show
Clear All

• More Correspondence with Maricopa County Attorney Montgomery

More Correspondence with Maricopa County Attorney Montgomery

Obama State Ballot Challenge 2012

GoergeM
    9/29/2012

Excerpt:

Things are heating up lately in Arizona. You may be wondering why we are leaning so hard on Arizona officials, compared to say, those in California or Illinois, who are far worse– hopeless even. The reason we are talking to Arizonans is that we believe they are among the most potentially receptive and the populace most likely to insist upon action.

Dear Attorney Montgomery,

I appreciate that you responded to my letter. I assume from your response that there is no such thing as a county grand jury. Is that correct?

Meanwhile, Bill, I must ask you what the matter of “politics” has to do with this? As I may have referenced in my letter, every depiction of Lady Justice with which I am familiar shows her to be blindfolded. We all understand the significance of that.

I find it tragically ironic that nearly every official in the country before whom this matter has come – and I would include the Republican members of Congress and our own State Legislature in that group – has shied away from this critical Constitutional matter in order to “not be (or appear) political.” Once again, the law knows or makes no such distinction.

As for your jurisdiction, I would ask, Bill, if you have examined the evidence that the Sheriff has uncovered. As you may be aware, I have written a book in excess of 620 pages on the subject, and the evidence was so extensive that I ultimately divided it into two separate books. In it I cover the applicable HRS (Hawaii Revised Statutes) in detail, and I am therefore more familiar than most with the extent of both the fraud and the cover-up. Both are unprecedented, and millions around the world know this.

So given the uncontested evidence (or proof) provided by Sheriff Arpaio, why have you not sought to find legal avenues through which to exercise your authority on behalf of the citizens of Maricopa County? If you are aware that a crime has been committed (I have attached the recent letter from Attorney Larry Klayman to Bob Bauer, General Counsel to the DNC), should/would you not seek to do everything within your authority to see that justice is served, rather than simply saying that you can do nothing?

In case you are unaware of the fact, Bill, the proof and evidence that the highest office in the land has been usurped is overwhelming, and nearly every official in the country has stated, as you just have, that“I can [or will] do nothing about it.” Your oath of office, sworn before God and the People, requires that you find a way to defend the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

Sincerely,

Tom Ballantyne – Author and AZ/U.S. Citizen

P.S. I have copied all of those copied on my recent letter to Attorney General Tom Horne, as all are keenly interested in both his and your responses. I will copy many additional Tea Party Leaders in the state as well. In spite of the media attacks on those who believe in the Rule of Law (not a “political” thing with us, and many are Independents, not Republicans or Democrats), the majority of the People continue to state that they do not (for they can not) know if their Commander in Chief was born here or not (which still would not make him a Natural-born Citizen). No honest observer can deny the evidence, clearly visible to all.

View the complete post at:

http://obamaballotchallenge.com/more...ney-montgomery
    B. Steadman
Working...
X