No announcement yet.

All Out War Against Trump; Media Use Birther Issue In Attempt To Destroy Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Out War Against Trump; Media Use Birther Issue In Attempt To Destroy Trump

Trumptastic: All Out War Against Trump; Media Use Birther Issue In Attempt To Destroy Trump

Birther Report

7/20/2015

Excerpt:

The media currently is using Trump's remarks made Saturday about hero to zero Sen. John McCain. Both the media and the Republican establishment apparently believe Trump's remarks about McCain will be the end for Trump.

Obama media arm NBC News celebrates;

Some are calling for Trump to drop out of the race. Keep in mind this whole McCain/Trump issue started when McCain called Trump's supporters crazies, which likely stems from McCain's opposition to birthers, starting in 2008;

John McCain went as far as using the birther issue to smear his opponent during his reelection campaign;

Trump was just responding to McCain's initial attack. Not surprising the media and others twisted Trump's words, as noted by award winning investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson;

[...]

Donald Trump appears to have gotten under the skin of not only Democrats, but also fellow Republicans and the news media. Has that subjected Trump, a Republican presidential candidate, to unfair and/or inaccurate reporting?

An article in the Washington Post today is headlined, “Trump slams McCain for being ‘captured’ in Vietnam.”

The article’s lead sentence states, “Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump slammed Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a decorated Vietnam War veteran, on Saturday by saying McCain was not a war hero because he was captured by the North Vietnamese [emphasis added].”

Is this report accurate?

In fact, Trump’s actual quote is the opposite of what is presented in the Post’s first sentence. [...] Sharyl Attkisson.

Predictably, the birther issue gets inserted as if wanting the Article II eligibility requirement enforced is bad.

Sunday Trump was interviewed by ABC's Martha Raddatz and doubled down on his McCain remarks;

[...]

She then asked Trump if he has said anything he ever regretted, including his comments about immigration or “the birther issue.”

“No, I wouldn’t do that. I wouldn’t do that, Martha. I wouldn’t do that. It’s not the appropriate time,” Trump responded. “But certainly I have said things that I could’ve held back. But not that often, surprisingly not that often, but certainly there have been occasions.” [...] Huffington Post.

One thing is for sure Trump is exposing all of the spineless weasels within the Republican party;

[...]

Sen. Marco Rubio was the latest presidential candidate to denounce the Donald.

“It’s not just absurd. It’s offensive. It’s ridiculous. And I do think it is a disqualifier to serve as Commander-in-Chief,” Rubio said on CNN’s “Face the Nation.”

Trump said Sunday has a few regrets, but raising the birther issue or implying Mexico is sending over criminals are not among them.

“I will win the Hispanic vote,” he declared.

He even equated his own belligerent comments to people making fun of his hair.

“When people attack me, I let them have it back. … People are constantly attacking my hair. I don’t see you coming to my defense. My hair is just fine.” [...] New York Post.

I think not being born on U.S. soil to two U.S. citizen parents is a disqualifier to serve as Commander-in-Chief.

I also find the contempt for the Article II requirement far more serious than Trump's views about McCain.

Donald Trump is taking it up a notch by publishing a blistering response to McCain in the USA Today;

USA Today via Drudge Report;

[...]

The reality is that John McCain the politician has made America less safe, sent our brave soldiers into wrong-headed foreign adventures, covered up for President Obama with the VA scandal and has spent most of his time in the Senate pushing amnesty. He would rather protect the Iraqi border than Arizona’s. He even voted for the Iran Nuclear Review

Act of 2015, which allows Obama, who McCain lost to in a record defeat, to push his dangerous Iran nuclear agreement through the Senate without a supermajority of votes.
    A number of my competitors for the Republican nomination have no business running for president. I do not need to be lectured by any of them. Many are failed politicians or people who would be unable to succeed in the private sector. Some, however, I have great respect for.

My record of veteran support is well-documented. I served as co-chairman of the New York Vietnam Veterans Memorial Commission and was responsible, with a small group, for getting it built. Toward this end, I contributed over $1 million so our warriors can be honored in New York City with a proper memorial. I also helped finance and served as the grand marshal of the 1995 Nation’s Day Parade, which honored over 25,000 veterans. It was one of the biggest parades in the history of New York City, and I was very proud to have made it possible. [...] Donald Trump @ USA Today.

- USA Today -

Trump should watch this brief expose by U.S. service members on McCain's military and senatorial service;

- Free Republic -

The Wall Street Journal reminds readers about some of Trump's past comments;

Businessman and now presidential candidate Donald Trump has made a series of controversial comments over the years, including remarks questioning President Barack Obama’s birthplace and whether Arizona Sen. John McCain is a war hero. Here’s a roundup.

On whether President Barack Obama was born in the U.S.:

“I am embracing the issue, and I’m proud of the issue. I think somebody has to embrace it because, frankly, the people that are – and I don’t like the name ‘birther,’ because I think it’s very unfair and I think it’s very derogatory to a lot of very good people that happen to think that there’s a possibility that this man was not born in this country, and by the way, if that were true, you know it’s very interesting, if that were true, it’d be the greatest scam in the history of this country. So I feel that there is certainly a chance that he was not born in this country. Now, if he were not born in this country, that means he can’t be president — it’s very simple!” [MSNBC Daily Rundown March 31, 2011] [...] Wall Street Journal.

Even The Simpsons television show is riding the Donald Trump bashing train;

VIDEO ...:
    ( Video via Animation Domination )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/07...nst-trump.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 07-20-2015, 03:21 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X