Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Times Goes There: Can I See That Obama Birth Certificate Again, Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Times Goes There: Can I See That Obama Birth Certificate Again, Please?

Washington Times Goes There: Can I See That Obama Birth Certificate Again, Please?

Birther Report

6/25/2015

Excerpt:

L. Todd Wood of the Washington Times excoriates Obama over his foreign policy and wonders what the Obama administrations agenda really is. Wood ends by asking if he can see Obama's birth certificate again.

Excerpt via Washington Times:

You can easily say that American policy in the Middle East has been nothing short of extreme incompetence. But I have a disturbing feeling gnawing at my gut that there is more to it. There is something else that dare not to be mentioned, at least in the liberal media. As I said, you have to look at the results of Mr. Obama’s actions and not listen to his words. What are these results? I believe any thinking person would say a disastrous caliphate being stood up in the Middle East, Iran getting a nuclear weapon and threatening Israel’s existence, increased terrorist attacks in the United States, a refusal to call Islamic terrorism what it is, China hacking entire departments of classified data and ripping us off blind, terrorists streaming across the southern border, illegal immigrants being resettled in large numbers without the knowledge of the states or local communities, the American military on its way to levels not seen since before World War II, et cetera, et cetera.

It makes you wonder, doesn’t it? What could be the agenda allowing all of this to happen? Or should I say, encouraging all of this to happen? Yesterday, Judicial Watch released FBI files that said the most senior and trusted adviser to the president of the United States’ immediate and extended family was tightly connected to communist organizations and Soviet spies. Wait, what? Say that again? You’re joking right? Unfortunately, no, I’m not.

Can I see that birth certificate again please? [...] Washington Times.

Here you go Wood:

( MORE HERE )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/06...can-i-see.html
    B. Steadman

AMERICA is in deep DOO DOO .

Comment

Working...
    X