Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Person With Obama's Alleged Kenyan Birth Certificate Arrested; Extradition to Kenya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Person With Obama's Alleged Kenyan Birth Certificate Arrested; Extradition to Kenya

Breaking: Person With Obama's Alleged Kenyan Birth Certificate Arrested; Extradition To Kenya

Birther Report

3/29/2014

Excerpt:

Lucas Daniel Smith arrested (2014) for extradition to Kenya
    Lucas Daniel Smith | Was Obama Born In Kenya

Earlier this year I was able to obtain, from contacts in Kenya, a tangible (paper) certified-copy (Jan. 16, 2014) of a birth certificate which was originally issued in the year 1963 by the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya for a male child with name Russell Leslie Oppenheim who was born on May 13th, 1963:

1963 (2014 certified copy) Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya, birth c... by Lucas Daniel Smith

On or about the 4th day of February 2014 while I was physically present in the Dominican Republic, the National Police (Policia Nacional) raided my home in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic with an arrest warrant for extradition to Kenya on criminal charges of allegedly bribing government officials in Kenya.

I wasn’t home and it should be noted that I spent a significant percentage of February 2014 in the Barahona Province of the Dominican Republic. I was subsequently arrested on or about the 20th day of February 2014 in the Barahoma Province of the Dominican Republic.

On or about the 24th day of February 2014 I was moved from the Barahoma Province to a jail/prison/penitentiary named La Victoria which is located in the Santo Domingo Province of the Dominican Republic.

I was released on bond of 250,000 Dominican Pesos (which is approximately $5800 US Dollars) earlier this week on Monday. The bond was paid, for which I am supremely and immensely thankful, by my friend and compatriot Bruce Steadman.

I am consulting with a law firm in the Dominican Republic to assist me in legally contesting and opposing extradition to Kenya. I will be disclosing documents which are direct components of this litigation in a series of WOBIK blog reports, including today’s report. The following document was recently made available to me and, as far as I currently know, is one of the earliest (though not the earliest) documents in the extradition, to Kenya, case:

2014. Lucas Daniel Smith extradition {to Kenya} files - document 1 by Lucas Daniel Smith

The foregoing document, issued by the Policia Nacional, was redacted before it was made available to me.

I also want to note that said document contains a circular shaped seal of some type which did not appear, apart from a small and barely perceptible segment of it, when I made a scan of the said document.

I took a photograph of the said document and am providing that photograph, adjacent to the left, in order to show the circular seal on the document.

Please exercise your free speech in the comments section below(here). There are no stipulations of political correctness on this blog. Speak your mind, give us your thoughts, both objective and subjective. Share your ideas, hunches, inklings or your expertise. Please provide recommendation and corrections if you spot errors in fact within the blog report. Lastly, remember that posting a comment is much like casting a vote, so please do so. [.] Was Obama Born In Kenya. Hat tip George Miller.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/03...s-alleged.html
    B. Steadman

The following comment excerpts were posted beginning on 3/29/2014 on Free Republic in a 3/5/2010 thread started by 'InspectorSmith' under the title:
    President Obama's birth doctor, James Ang'awa, was neighbors with Barack Obama Senior in the 1960s

To: LucyT; null and void; Cold Case Posse Supporter; Flotsam_Jetsome; circumbendibus; Fantasywriter; ...

BirtherReport has a new article by Lucas Smith (banned FReeper) in which he claims that the Dominican Republic is trying to deport him to Kenya for bribing Kenyan officials. Smith includes a scan of a government document in support of his claimed attempted deportation.

Smith also provides a clean scan of a claimed newly acquired 1963 birth certificate from Coast Province General Hospital (unrelated to Barry) that has the identical format as Barry’s.

Having been zotted back in 2010 for putting up one too many threads about Lucas Smith’s claims I am putting this article here and hoping that I will be spared the zot.

I do not vouch for Smith’s claims in any way, given his criminal record and despicable comments and behavior, yet I believe his claims deserve forensic scrutiny and his claims should be allowed to stand or fall based on what is found to be true about the evidence and not based on Smith’s character.

BirtherReport includes a link to the clean claimed CPGH BC for Barry with much higher resolution of the baby footprint.

“Breaking: Person With Obama’s Alleged Kenyan Birth Certificate Arrested; Extradition To Kenya”

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/03...s-alleged.html

“Earlier this year I was able to obtain, from contacts in Kenya, a tangible (paper) certified-copy (Jan. 16, 2014) of a birth certificate which was originally issued in the year 1963 by the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya for a male child with name Russell Leslie Oppenheim who was born on May 13th, 1963...”

(image provided)

“On or about the 4th day of February 2014 while I was physically present in the Dominican Republic, the National Police (Policia Nacional) raided my home in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic with an arrest warrant for extradition to Kenya on criminal charges of allegedly bribing government officials in Kenya.”

“I am consulting with a law firm in the Dominican Republic to assist me in legally contesting and opposing extradition to Kenya. I will be disclosing documents which are direct components of this litigation in a series of WOBIK blog reports, including today’s report. The following document was recently made available to me and, as far as I currently know, is one of the earliest (though not the earliest) documents in the extradition, to Kenya, case...”

(image provided)

802 posted on Saturday, March 29, 2014 10:30:54 AM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)

To: LyinLibs; LucyT; null and void; Cold Case Posse Supporter; Flotsam_Jetsome; circumbendibus; ...

“I lived thru the 2010 ‘Kenyan Birth Certificate’ hoax on Free Republic.”

The 2009 claims of Lucas Smith and going forward are NOT the same as the 2009 Bomford/Lavender BC hoax boasted convincingly, IMO, to have punked eligibility activists by an Obot. Do not conflate Smith’s BC with Bomford or Blaine forgeries, please! And please do not use conflation of proved forgeries with still open BC investigations to dissuade FReepers from participating in further BC investigations. Just because Obots have created many fake BCs to throw us off doesn’t mean Smith’s BC is fake. Smith’s BC must be evaluated on its own forensic characteristics.

IMO as a retired CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), the Lucas Smith claims have never been conclusively debunked on any single point, despite whatever shortcomings Smith may have personally.

In Sept. 2009 Lucas Smith showed up in federal court in Orly’s case before Judge Carter with an affidavit swearing on penalty of perjury that his 2009 certified copy of a Kenyan BC for Barry was obtained by him by bribing officials...thereby inviting federal prosecution by Eric Holder...which never happened. I wonder why that is. Could it be that prosecution of Smith would have required DISCOVERY of whether his Coast Province General Hospital BC was genuine?

Smith filed a second affidavit in 2009 in Judge Carter’s court claiming that Orly asked Smith to perjure himself by testifying that he was the one who obtained the Bomford BC from Kenya and gave it to Orly. Judge Carter apparently found Smith’s affidavit to be so persuasive that he admonished Taitz from the bench, to which she loudly objected. Full disclosure: I had given money to Taitz up to this episode and I also found Smith’s affidavit to be persuasive, despite his record as a convicted felon.

In 2013 Smith published a pristine clear scan of the CPGH BC with detail of the baby’s footprint so clear that subpoena of Barry’s foot in a discovery ordered by a federal court could determine whether the BC was genuine.

As I said, that image is at the link to the new BirtherReport article.

I invite FReepers to carefully follow Smith’s new claims and to subject them to the highest level of skepticism and scrutiny.

It would help for a Spanish speaking FReeper to help translate the document that Smith claims is some kind of evidence that the Dominican Republic is trying to extradite him. Also, a translation of Dominican Rep. extradition statutes would help, if anyone is interested.

809 posted on Saturday, March 29, 2014 2:32:44 PM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)

To: LyinLibs; Seizethecarp; LucyT; Red Steel

And how do you explain the freeper who was a missionary in Kenya who gave great detail of his birth there years before he announced he was running for president.

This entire BIRTHER movement started with her eye witness account and freepers attempts to provide documentation to support her

It was Phillio Bergs case ( a Hillary Supporter) that gave us the nod that others knew and were investigating the details also. Her memory was right on track with a few variations by others
    Berg led the entire movement into civil court with lawsuit after lawsuit that had no standing. Cases should have been filed in criminal court. As was said recently a felony is a felony is a felony finally sheriff Joe gets it!

Most of the rest of hese hresds have been wild goose chases and disinformation propagated by operatives or folks hunting for a premise for a novel (If the shoe fits kick yourself in the a-— and get off the threads!)

816 posted on Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:26:07 PM by hoosiermama (Obama: "Born in Kenya" Lying now or then or now)

To: LyinLibs

“This ‘Born in Kenya’ disinformation is bogus b/c HIS FATHER WASN’T OBAMA SENIOR.

“Look at Obama Senior, then look at Obama.”

It is a fact that sons often look NOTHING like the father. They may take after the mother’s side or be an identifiable mix if the two or look nothing like either parent. It all depends on which genes get passed on and expressed.

The best support for BHO Sr. is that Barry’s half-brother David looks so much like him to the extent that some FReepers relentlessly claim that pictures of David are actually pictures of little Barry even when David is seen in multiple pictures with Mark as attested to by Mark and Malik. Half-brothers Mark and George also resemble Barry.

From the evidence that I have seen to date, especialy the INS FOIA documents which assert that BHO Sr. impregnated Stanley Ann Dunham BY NAME, and also the total lack of any legally credible document or witness supporting any other father or mother, it is pure disinformation, IMO, to claim that BHO Sr. is NOT Barry’s biological and legal father affirmed by the HI divorce record.

This thread is about Smith’s claim to have discovered 1963 CPGH BC which is identical in format to the 1961 CPGH BC Smith claimed to have obtained for Barry. Off the top of my head, either Smith has forged two similar documents, or Smith has added support to his claim that Barry’s 1961 BC is legit. Many elements of the CPGH BC have been verified by Smith and others.

I, myself, verified that Kenya used two different date formats including the one on Smith’s CPGH BC and also that Obots aggressively attempted to scrub this fact from the date format page on Wikipedia. Obots keep removing from the dual date list, but they haven’t been able to remove the currently green dual date designation for Kenya on the world map!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

If you, LyinLibs, have any evidence that Malcolm X is Barry’s father or that any woman other than Stanley Ann Dunham is his mother, please feel free to leave this thread and start your own thread or add to the Mal-Val thread started by me just for that purpose:

“Re:”Mal and Val - not Ann and the Old Man” Any evidence Valerie Sarruf is Obama’s mom? (vanity)”

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2913366/posts

834 posted on Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:57:58 PM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)
    B. Steadman

Comment

Why did Bruce Steadman give Lucas Daniel Smith $5,800?

and was it a good investment?

Obama Conspiracy Theories

Dr. Conspiracy
      3/29/2014

WARNING: Site is not birther friendly

Excerpt:

In an timing error almost as monumental as that of the release of Jerome Corsi’s Where’s the Birth Certificate?, Lucas Daniel Smith misses April Fools by a scant 3 days with his latest article: “Lucas Daniel Smith arrested (2014) for extradition to Kenya.”

Smith wrote:

On or about the 4th day of February 2014 while I was physically present in the Dominican Republic, the National Police (Policia Nacional) raided my home in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic with an arrest warrant for extradition to Kenya on criminal charges of allegedly bribing government officials in Kenya.

Smith claims to be in the Dominican Republic, free on 250,000 Dominican Pesos (about $5,800) bond, the money provided by birther Bruce Steadman. Smith, known for his documents, provides an image of a complaint (“acta de denuncia”) in Spanish.

Research questions:
      • Does the Dominican Republic have an extradition treaty with Kenya?
      • Is the “acta de denuncia” authentic?
      • Has Bruce Stedman been conned out of $5,800?

I’m still checking on the matter of the extradition treaty. So far I have not found any bilateral treaty between the Dominican Republic and Kenya. The Dominican Republic has an extradition treaty with the United States and Spain (the Dominican Republic is also a signatory to the Inter-American Extradition Convention of 1981), but if Smith had been sought by Kenya, one would have though that they would be looking in the US, and one wonders how they would have found him in the Dominican Republic. See “Foreigners under Dominican Criminal Law.”

Persons familiar with the Spanish language, commenting on the Internet and on this blog say, that the document is riddled with errors, and not written by a native speaker of Spanish.

When Steadman (pictured right) appears on the Internet, it is often in conjunction with Smith. Steadman is the purchaser of Smith’s painting, “Orly Taitz and her Exhibits” for $350. Sam Sewell at The Steady Drip exhibits the “Declaration of Theresa S. Cao” saying that Steadman had paid Smith $3,000 to cover expenses in the 2010 “Letters to Congress” project. So here, allegedly, Steadman has given Smith another big chunk of change. Steadman had a canned comment that he posted on several Internet sites towards the end of 2011 into 2012, promoting Lucas Smith’s web site and the Lucas Smith Kenyan birth certificate (POSFKBC). Steadman posts as bsteadman on Smith’s blog.

In one of those pervasive examples of coincidence, Steadman comments on the WTPOTUS blog, and his comment is immediately followed by one from “Miri.” Miri is one of two other people on the Internet that I have been able to find that have posted photos linked to the BadKarmaRoundUp Photobucket account, almost certainly owned by commenter ★FALCON★ at Birther Report.

View the complete post at:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2014/...el-smith-5800/
      B. Steadman

Comment

BRUCE , THANK YOU for rescuing Lucas ~ at least temporarily . We have feared for a long time that something like this might happen . Maybe he can make it to the other end of the island and avoid extradition . I have wondered why he stayed a public target for any incompetent law enforcement jerks to do this . He is an AMERICAN citizen and it is probable that an AMERICAN law firm would be able and willing to help in this case . I will try to send a few suggestions .

Comment

March 30, 2014
          Lucas Daniel Smith - Was Obama Born in Kenya blog

Extradition to Kenya: Barack Obama startled by sudden discovery of Russell Leslie Oppenheim’s 1963 Kenyan birth certificate.

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/b...h-certificate/

Comment

Working...
          X