Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image Tweeted by Malik Obama Appears to be Lucas Smith Document -- The Post & Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Tweeted by Malik Obama Appears to be Lucas Smith Document -- The Post & Email

Image Tweeted by Malik Obama Appears to be Lucas Smith Document

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN?

The Post & Email

by Sharon Rondeau
    3/10/2017

Excerpts:

(Mar. 10, 2017) — A “birth certificate” image widely disseminated on Friday evening in a tweet issued by Malik Obama appears to match that which was made public by Lucas Smith in 2009 after he said he traveled to several African countries, including Kenya, and obtained a document from hospital officials.

.................................................. ..............

On Saturday morning, Malik issued a tweet appearing to say that he would be releasing more information about the image.

.................................................. ........................

Also on Saturday morning, a reader of The Post & Email reported that a story with the image appeared in the upper-left corner of The Drudge Report but was soon removed.

.................................................. ...............................

View the complete article including image, links and comments at:

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/03/...mith-document/
    Malik-Obama-tweet-Kenya-BC-03-10-17.jpg
    Last edited by bsteadman; 03-10-2017, 07:20 PM.
    B. Steadman

Wash Post attacking me again instead of demanding criminal prosecution of Obama for his use of a stolen CT SSN 042-68-4425 and fabricated IDs. Write to Trump and AG Sessions, demand criminal charges against Obama

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
    3/10/2017

Excerpt:

A conspiracy site with White House press credentials revives a debunked birther story --
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9553baba8514
    Washington Post ...

"It emerged in the summer of 2009 when dentist and attorney Orly Taitz was continuing to try to prove that Obama was born outside the United States."

Here is my response to corrupt Wachington Post reporter Philip Bump:

This is Orly Taitz and Washington Post and Philip Bump owe me an apology for misrepresenting the truth and defaming my character. I provided the sworn declaration in question to the presiding judge only with a request for letters rogatory, meaning a letter to the government of Kenya to deny or verify the document. I never stated that it is authentic as I have no ability to authenticate is. However, it is interesting that corrupt Wash Post reporter, Philip Bump, is not reporting on the fact that Obama used in his tax returns that were posted on WhiteHouse.gov, a stolen CT Social Security number 042-68-4425, for which Obama should be prosecuted by AG Sessions and sent to prison. Moreover, corrupt, bought and paid for globalist media does not report on the file of 150 pages that I assembled, which shows multiple fabricated IDs used by Obama.

.................................................. .........

View the complete post including image and link at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wash-pos...abricated-ids/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 03-10-2017, 08:05 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Malik Obama confirms the authenticity of Barack Obama Kenya Birth Certificate - Twitter - March 9th 2017
      WOBIK - Lucas Daniel Smith's Blog
      by Lucas Daniel Smith
      March 13, 2017

Excerpt:

On his official Twitter account last Thursday (March 9, 2017) Malik Obama (Barack Obama’s brother) confirmed the authenticity of the 2009 certified copy of Barack Hussein Obama II’s 1961 Coast Province General Hospital (CPGH) Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya Certificate of Birth –

Shortly after Malik Obama tweeted confirmation of authenticity of Barack Obama’s 1961 (2009 certified copy) Kenyan hospital birth certificate a plethora of detractors, critics and armchair pundits began publishing unfavorable opinions and a surplus of outright untruths regarding Malik Obama’s tweet. To name just a few:

The foregoing are just few of a relatively massive number of stories which have been published in the last few days regarding Malik Obama tweeting confirmation of authentication of Barack Obama’s Kenyan hospital certificate of birth and his birth in Kenya.

The articles written and published World Net Daily (WND) and The Washington Post are remarkably inaccurate and filled to overflow with deceit.

Read more at:

https://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/...arch-9th-2017/

Comment

Working...
      X