• Show
Clear All

• Continuing to unravel the Soetoro-Obama legend -- Canada Free Press

Continuing to unravel the Soetoro-Obama legend

Canada Free Press

Doug Hagmann
    5/28/2012

Excerpt:

"Allen K. Hulton is not a household name, nor is it his desire to have it become one. He is a man with a simple story, an account of incidents that took place over a period of several years while delivering mail in a Chicago suburb. He spent about 30 years delivering mail, years that would have been contiguous had he not served in the military during the Vietnam era.

His career as a civil servant is unblemished, as is his service to our country. At 69, he is articulate but without any penchant to embellish information beyond what he knows to be true. His careful attention to detail along with his desire to tell only what he can clearly recall without conjecture is a refreshing change of pace for me, after conducting countless interviews as a career investigator for nearly as long as Mr. Hulton carried the mail.

Working as a field investigator for nearly three decades has taught me who to ask when in need of reliable information about people of interest living in a particular area. Near the top of the list of sources is the mail carrier, as long as the carrier has been working a specific, established route for an extended period. Mr. Hulton is exactly that source. Speaking from my own field experience, people would be surprised to know just how much mail carriers know about the residents on their route, but that is a topic for another time.

On Friday, 25 May 20112, I interviewed Allen Hulton about his chance encounter with Barack Hussein Obama well before he emerged on the political scene. I also interviewed him about his encounters with Thomas and Mary Ayers, the parents of domestic terrorist of the Weather Underground William Ayers, and Bernardine Dohrn.

Including the two hour on-air interview on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report, I spoke with Mr. Hulton for just over three hours, and spent an additional two hours verifying his bona fides. It’s ironic and telling that I know more about Mr. Hulton than America knows about Barack Hussein Obama."

View the complete article at:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46947
    B. Steadman
Working...
X