ForgeryGate: From Bennett To Bauer…and Back Again! -- Western Journalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForgeryGate: From Bennett To Bauer…and Back Again! -- Western Journalism

ForgeryGate: From Bennett To Bauer…and Back Again!

The Western Center for Journalism

Tom Ballantyne
    9/11/2012

Excerpt:

"The following letter (in the complete article) was sent to every Secretary of State in the nation as a follow-up to the August 29, 2012, Larry Klayman Letter to Robert Bauer, the General Counsel to the Democratic National Convention. Each Secretary of State in all fifty states, along with the Attorney General in each State, the State Democratic Party Chair in each state, the members of the Democratic National Committee itself, and the members of the Commission on Presidential Debates were all sent copies of Mr. Klayman’s Letter via Return-Receipt-Requested Mail.

Similar letters to the one reprinted below were sent to each of the above groups by regular mail as well. The letters to each of the recipient groups were individualized to reflect the specific responsibility of each. Three of the other four letters can be read here.

It will, of course, be said even by many who are in full agreement with our premise that the current Commander-in-Chief fraudulently obtained his office that the continuing effort to remove him is in vain. That may well be the case, but it is our duty, nonetheless, to raise the voice of warning to both our fellow citizens and to those elected and appointed officials who have sworn an oath to “support and defend the Constitution…against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

What they will choose to do about it may well be beyond our control as individual citizens, but it is nonetheless imperative that we warn each of those responsible that they will be held responsible before an earthly, as well as a heavenly, tribunal…so help us God! It will be the sad tale of the vast majority of elected Republicans, at both the State and National level (certainly here in my own state of Arizona – without a single exception of which I am aware, even among mere candidates for office at this point), and so-called “Conservative” commentators across the land, that they did nothing to stand against this clear and present danger to not only the United States of America but to the rest of the free world!

And why have they not dared to raise their voices in support of the Constitution and the Rule of Law? Because, in the words of the feckless young Editor at Large of Breitbart.com, Ben Shapiro, “it’s an issue on which people are being marginalized very easily and very quickly at this point.” So that, my fellow Americans, is what this generation of “Conservative” “leaders” has come to? While our founders unhesitatingly pledged their “lives…fortunes…and sacred honor” to the cause of freedom, those to whom they ostensibly bequeathed their legacy are now afraid of being “marginalized” – “very easily and very quickly at this point”?

May I simply remind all of them – both elected and unelected government officials and self-proclaimed “spokesmen” for the “Right” – of what Deitrich Bonhoffer so eloquently observed:

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.

I will also remind us all of the timeless words of one of our nation’s greatest patriots, Patrick Henry. Because his final proclamation is emblazoned upon the mind of every school child in America (or was at one time, at least), I will refer only to its prelude:

I know not what course others may take….

Nor do we, but as for ourselves, we must each stand for the truth…if we are the only one left on Earth to do so! And the truth, will no doubt “make [us] free”!

[What each of us can do - and should do - is email our own Secretary of State and Attorney General (get contact info for each here) and demand that he or she not honor a falsified Certificate of Nomination from the State Democratic Party - thereby keeping the uncertified candidate (Barack Obama) off of the ballot! In Arizona, Secretary of State Ken Bennett's email is: kbennett@azsos.gov. A number of us have already begun writing to him. In short order, he will be inundated with this once more...and he thought he had "washed his hands" of it! Not so fast, Ken! There's that "thing" about your sworn oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help [you] God”…and we’ll be watching, Ken!]"

View the complete article at:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/for...nd-back-again/
    B. Steadman

THANK GOD FOR LARRY KLAYMAN . And thank GOD that he is persistent and successful . We believe Klayman will file lawsuits until
    he is granted a hearing before an honorable judge who will listen to all the requirements , facts and evidence to prove obummer is
    not a natural born citizen . When the judge rules for truth , the next step is to remove the imposter and indict him for treason , fraud ,
    violation of our constitution , bad governance and 50 other high crimes and misdemeanors . Then obozo must be sent to prison and
    denied the pension provided to a legitimate president .

Comment

Working...
    X