Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Phil Interview Exposes Global Elite Pedophiles -- The New American, Alex Newman

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Phil Interview Exposes Global Elite Pedophiles -- The New American, Alex Newman

Dr. Phil Interview Exposes Global Elite Pedophiles

The New American

by Alex Newman
    3/30/2017

Excerpt:

In what may be the most explosive episode of his high-profile television career, psychologist and TV show host Dr. Phil exposed the little-known phenomenon of human trafficking of sex slaves among the elite echelons of society. According to Dr. Phil, the victim, and reliable sources who corroborated her story, the girl — now a young woman, perhaps in her mid-20s — was flown around the world on private jets and forced to have sexual relations and engage in unspeakable acts with wealthy businessmen, political leaders, and other establishment figures. Much of what was described on the the Dr. Phil Show sounded satanic, analysts said.

Experts who have studied the phenomenon, though, say this story is just the tip of a gigantic iceberg that stretches across the globe and is especially concentrated in power centers such as Washington, D.C., New York City, and London. With President Donald Trump vowing to crack down hard on human trafficking and sex slavery, victims and their advocates hope the scourge can be brought into the open — and that the perpetrators can be brought to justice, regardless of their position in society. U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is reportedly committed to doing everything within his power to bring down high-level pedophiles and human-traffickers.

The victim who appeared on Dr. Phil's enormously popular show, identified only as “Kendall,” said on the program that she was sold to her “owner” by her parents at birth. “I was born into the world of sex trafficking,” she said on the program, which aired nationwide on March 21 and was reportedly seen by millions of Americans. “I was forced to have sex with clients. One of my first memories was to think it was normal for men to be fondling babies.” In one case, she was even forced by her “owner” to kill a baby, she said. In other instances, she was forced to rape children as young as five-years old.

.................................................. .......

View the complete article including image, videos, links and comments at:

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...ite-pedophiles
    B. Steadman

I Was a Sex Slave to Europe's Elite at Age 6

Published on Dec 19, 2016 by 'Real Women Real Stories'

Those of us who have suffered sexual abuse or trafficking need to learn to harness our survival strength on our own behalf, so we can heal our damaged ego, and channel that strength to lead the way towards a future in which former victims conquer by love, understanding and compassion for all.

"Real Women Real Stories" - YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4K...3imFyFUTw/feed

Visit Anneke's non-profit organization: http://www.liberationprisonyoga.com/

THE BUTCHER’S BLOCK WAS BLACK WITH BLOOD’ Ex-child sex slave Anneke Lucas reveals she was ‘raped, tortured with a fish hook and almost stabbed to death after being sold into aristocratic paedo gang aged six’

Anneke Lucas claims she was forced to work as a sex slave for a sick aristocratic “club” in Belgium

The Sun / SunOnline

by Jenny Awford
    1/19/2017

Excerpt

A FORMER child sex slave has claimed she was raped, tortured and almost stabbed to death after being sold into an aristocratic paedo network at the age of six.

Anneke Lucas has shared her ordeal almost 50 years after she was allegedly forced to work for a sick “club” that operated within Belgium’s upper class.

The mum of one claimed she was raped for more than 1,700 hours before escaping at the age of 12 after five-and-a-half years of abuse.

She has never gone to police with her claims because she said she was scared into silence after allegedly watching kids getting killed by sadistic members as a “warning” to others.

Anneke told SunOnline: “It really was the most horrendous crimes you can imagine.

“Children were killed in the most brutal way because members were afraid they would speak out.

“And to make it worse, the abuse was from politicians and officials the public had put their trust in.”

A spokesman for the Federal Police in Belgium said they were unable to comment on Anneke’s claims.
    She claimed she was sold into the paedo network around her sixth birthday in 1969, pictured is Anneke at the age of six

Anneke, 53, said she was sold into the paedo network by a family member around her sixth birthday in 1969.

She claimed her family’s cleaning lady “abused and groomed her” before colluding with a relative to pimp her out to the exclusive club for drug-fuelled orgies.

She said: “Around my sixth birthday in 1969 I was taken to an orgy for the first time, in a castle.

“I was used for an S&M show, on a low stage, chained up with an iron dog collar, and made to eat human faeces.

“Afterwards, left lying there like a broken object, I felt so humiliated.”

She claims that despite her repeated protests, she was forced to return to the late night orgies, often held in castles and mansions, at least once a week for five-and-a-half years.

She said: “Usually we were brought into an orgy later on. We were the extra special drug. There were usually a few children, it was not just me.

“I’d end up with people in the private rooms.”

Anneke claims she was subjected to six hours of rape each week at the hands of as many as 200 paedophiles.

She added: “I calculated that I would have been raped for 1,716 hours before I was 12 years old.

“I had to do it well because there was always the threat of being gotten rid of.”

She said the lethal consequence of running away, speaking out or getting pregnant was hammered home into the kids from the start.

“Children were killed by sadistic members. Boys were more often used for torture than girls, but girls were killed.

“It was the worst thing you could imagine.”

.................................................. ................

View the complete article, including images, at:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/264311...ed-paedo-gang/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 03-30-2017, 07:54 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X