Evidence In WikiLeaks #55433 (pizzagate) -- VOAT Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence In WikiLeaks #55433 (pizzagate) -- VOAT Post

Evidence In WikiLeaks #55433 (pizzagate)

VOAT

Posted by 'hunt1954'
    12/28/2016

Excerpt:

While Wikileads #55433 is one of the most cited of the Podesta emails (the "pizza related map" one) there is an aspect that is only rarely mentioned. If you look at the original message from the realtor Kathryn Tate it states: "I just came from checking the Field house and I have a square cloth handkerchief (white w/ black) that was left on the kitchen island. Happy to send it via the mail if you let me know where I should send it." This was sent to Susan and Herbert Sandler. Note that nothing was stated in this email about pizza or a map. Mr. Tate sees this as nothing more than someone left a handkerchief and she wants to know where to send it.

So now Susan Sandler emails John Podesta with "The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus (sic)? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it." So where does Ms. Sandler get the idea that this handkerchief is "pizza related" or that it has a "map" from what Mr. Tate told her? It's not to be found. So it is clear that Ms. Sandler inferred from the description that the handkerchief was potentially important. It seems that she must know something about Podesta. A literal interpretation is clearly not correct and that the words pizza and map are a cryptic reference.

Using the PIzzaGate codes this is message makes sense in that Ms. Sandler was concerned that this handkerchief might have evidence of illicit activity. Podesta's response suggests that either this is not the case here or that he just isn't worried. At any rate this construction makes this far more evidential than simply to look at it as "pizza related map" .. WTF? Rather it indicates that Ms. Sandler is familiar with Podesta's activity or at a minimum strongly suspects it. She seeks to protect him.

https://wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/55433

View the complete post, including links and comments, at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1521155
    B. Steadman
Working...
X