Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megyn Kelly "interview": Alefantis Claim??? - (Caris taped to table by sister, Mae?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megyn Kelly "interview": Alefantis Claim??? - (Caris taped to table by sister, Mae?)

Image Credit: voat.co -- https://i.sli.mg/FnGuyR.png

This must be pursued: Who and where is Caris James (#carisjames)? In the Megyn Kelly "interview," Alefantis claims that the child taped to the table was taped by her sister...what sister?? (v/pizzagate)

VOAT

Posted by:'reasonedandinformed'
    12/20/2016

Excerpts:

I was reviewing the Megyn Kelly PR piece for James Alefantis ....................................... In the section from 1:20 - 1:56, Alefantis tries to explain the very suspicious instagram in which a young child is taped down to a table .........................................., with the comment, "New seating area/procedure for your youngest guests. Hilar." This is one of the many images that show a pattern of strange/suggestive images of young children, along with bizarre comments that fit the narrative that something very nefarious is going on at Comet Ping Pong.

Alefantis' explanation is that the child is his goddaughter and that the child had been taped down by her sister. Those investigating generally refer to the child as "Caris James" based on the hashtag but we have no actual idea of the child's name. People have tried to connect this child with Corey Wren Woolman and Scott Cummings of Lake Oswego, OR (near Portland), but I have not seen anything definitive. Those two would heavily comment on the instagram posts of the young children where jimmycommet posted #carisjames. Here's the thing: These two people (Woolman and Cummings) appear to have been in Portland since at least 2009-2010. See .......................................for a thread to look at history. There is much evidence that they are both in Portland and have been there for years. They are involved in a casket-making business, which just brings a chill.

If this child is their kid, how is this child always unaccompanied by them in these pictures posted by jimmycomet taken from 2012 through January 31, 2015.................................. There is never a picture that shows her with her so-called sister.

I am very confident that the story about her being taped to the table by her sister is a lie. It was something JA made up as an innocent explanation for something that could not be truthfully explained. No one has yet to identify who the child in these pictures is, and now we have JA on camera claiming that she has an older sister. We need to push in this area, maybe with a meme strategy: Using the incriminating instagrams, "Where is "Caris James" and her sister?"

UPDATE: I am pasting a key comment that came in, along with a more informed question to now ask (at the bottom): Caris's family member, Markee Cummings, posted:

"These are my great nieces. Mae & Caris are Scott & Cory's..."

Facebook posts from 2013 - 2014:

I was led to these posts from this video:

.................................................. ......

Which is within this article:

.................................................. .........

What has happened to Caris Cummings, who should now be just about 5 years old, since January 31, 2015, the last documented picture online of a child where many postings occurred prior...and her sister, Mae?

View the complete post, including links and comments, at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1504555
    Last edited by bsteadman; 12-22-2016, 04:27 PM.
    B. Steadman

PizzaGate Tape Challenge

Published on Dec 19, 2016 by 'reallygraceful'

Could a child really achieve the fancy tape job pictured on James Alefantis' instagram, with his godchild taped to the table? In this video, one mother challenges her seven-year-old son and her four-year-old daughter to tape her hand to the table. Their results do not yield the same result displayed on Alefantis' instagram.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Megyn Kelly Pizzagate #AskAlefantis Reaction

Published on Dec 16, 2016 by 'reallygraceful'

Megyn Kelly interviewed James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong and the center of the Pizzagate scandal, on the Kelly File last night. It was a total shitshow.
      B. Steadman

Comment

1/31/2015 - Linked image of 'Caris James Cummings' (Name accuracy questionable)

VOAT

Posted by: 'reasonedandinformed'
        12/20/2016

Please clarify. The last picture of Caris on record we can find is dated 1/31/15 https://s17.postimg.org/kvi8smsi7/Sc..._223253.pngPNG. The pictures with the grandmother (Elaine Deck) from May 2016 do not include Caris, just Mae and the cousin, Quinny. I also do not get why the grandmother's name is not a match for either supposed parent (Deck vs. Commings/Woolman). It is not clear what the family tree is, but one thing that I have yet to see is a recent indication that Caris is okay. #WhereIsCaris?

View the link to 1/31/2015 image of 'Caris Cummings' at:

https://s17.postimg.org/kvi8smsi7/Sc..._223253.pngPNG

View the complete post at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1504555/7318581
        Last edited by bsteadman; 12-22-2016, 04:58 PM.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X