Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#PEDOSATANISM - IN PLAIN SIGHT - Pan, Antinous, Graffiti. Comet Ping Pong Murals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #PEDOSATANISM - IN PLAIN SIGHT - Pan, Antinous, Graffiti. Comet Ping Pong Murals

#PEDOSATANISM - HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT - Pan, Antinous, Graffiti and the Comet Ping Pong Murals (v/pizzagate)

VOAT

Posted by: RedGreenAlliance
    12/19/2016

Excerpt:

PART ONE

ALEFANTIS IDENTIFIES WITH PAN

James Alefantis identifies with Pan personally, and his friends spontaneously produce images of Pan and share with him saying that Pan reminds them of him, to which he replies “that’s me!”.

The image was from his colleague Victoria Reis who appears in many photos with him including the recently revealed Podesta House art exhibition.
    If anyone wants a more in depth explanation for what Pan (i.e. Baphomet) represents, here are a couple resources. James Alefantis is far from the only person who references Pan; you see these references fairly regularly in occult circles. And yes, many of the occult groups that reference Baphomet say questionable things that are on par with what you see in pizzagate. From Vigilant Citizen (popular conspiracy theory blog): [Matt Frohlich] ....................

From YouTube channel:

(In the vid description box are a TON of links – from user @matt_frohlich who also wrote this

ARRINGTON DE DIONYSO – MURALS – DIONYSUS

The deleted murals were from the famous ‘avant garde’ artist Arrington De Dionyso. Vid about the murals

YouTube restricted the video to 18+ so how come this is appropriate art for a restaurant which makes a point to advertise how ‘family friendly’ they are?

His art features several pagan, occult themes which come out in the murals: the pagan god Pan (symbolised by branches coming out of heads and satyr-like figures), nudity and genitalia, severed heads of children held by adults.

Such themes continue throughout his artwork elsewhere which shows he is focused on these themes and Alefantis would have known about that before commissioning him in 2010. Google image search

‘Highlights’

.................................................. ....

Article in Heat about how he is getting death threats from conspiracy theorists.

There is some confusion when the murals were deleted. I need viewer help here. Alefantis in interviews and Heat in their article above claim the murals were removed ONE YEAR after going up. Yet there are so many photos of these circulated on social media from multiple sources, I doubt they were taken down in 2011.
    DIONYSUS – GREEK GOD (BACCHUS IN ROMAN MYTHOLOGY)

But de Dionyso is an interesting name and there has already been speculation of Alefantis’ name. So I thought I’d do some research. Well, its derived from Dionysus, a Greek god (here’s the Classical Roman / Greek theme again):
    No single Greek god even approaches Dionysus in the horror of his epithets, which near witness to a savagery that is absolutely without mercy… He is called the “render of men”, “the eater of raw flesh”, “who delights in the sword and bloodshed”. We hear not only of human sacrifice in his cult, but also of the ghastly ritual in which a man is torn to pieces. Where does this put us? Surely there can be no further doubt that this puts us into death’s sphere. The terrors of destruction, which make all if life tremble, belong also, as horrible desire, to the kingdom of Dionysus. The monster whose supernatural duality speaks to us from the mask has one side of his nature turned toward eternal night. Walter F. Otto, Dionysus: Myth and Cult
    Hmmm. OK then.

For ease of reference, know that in Roman mythology Dionysus is BACCHUS. If you google search Bacchus, Pan and Dionysus you will find in deep occultism they are ALL RELATED. Here is an interesting article “Pan worship, Dionysus & blood sacrifice” (what are the odds?):

If you google image search for any of these pagan gods – Bacchus, Dionysus and Pan – you will see the same imagery reflected elsewhere – nudity, revelry, madness, horns or branches from the head.

Back to De Dionyso's name, I have an Ancestry.com account and searched the USA and UK records for his name, and there is NOTHING. Even when you take out the first name, which is odd.

Now we have an image of De Dionyso with the same image on his T-shirt whilst giving a public music event.

.................................................. ..

Where he is also dancing like Pan (woodland Satyr dancing we’ve seen in movies)

So maybe he is a foreign citizen. But I am betting the name is linked to his belief system and that’s why he chose it as his ‘artististic nom de plume’.

CERNUNNOS AND PAGAN CHILD SACRIFCE

Worth noting is the links to another source of Occultism, Celtic mythology - Cernunnos (another Horned God). This is linked to sacrifice including child sacrifice. Here is an actual Satanic site with rockers delving into mock ceremonies and writing blogs about it:

.................................................. ....

Linked to the Festival of Samhain, which is generally acknowledged as the Pagan roots of Halloween.

This reminded me of Roberta's Pizza which is noted as a NYC pizzeria that is a favoruite of Hilary Clinton where they held private functions. Here they are, alleging they are being targeted by PizsaGate vigilante:

.................................................. .

Well I don't condone ANY contact between anyone involved with PizzaGate and any of these establishments or their employees or customers. But how can you not be confused reading all of this article, then seeing the following poster:

We have the pizza, dead kids, a Pagan maypole, horns, alcohol, spit-roasted chicken... and the Summer Solstice Pagan holiday.

Yeah. Nothing to see here, folks. Gotcha.

[...*CONTINUED BELOW - SKIP TO PART TWO: https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1501634/7290719 ]

View the complete post, including links, at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1501634
    B. Steadman
Working...
X