Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sotheby's is connected to Transformer, Alefantis and Brock. Promotes LUXURY VIP CARD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sotheby's is connected to Transformer, Alefantis and Brock. Promotes LUXURY VIP CARD

sotheby's is connected to transformer, alefantis, brock. luxury vip card is access card to museums and private events globally. (v/pizzagate)

VOAT

Posted by: 'bolus'
    12/19/2016

Excerpts:

this is in response to the post about podesta, herb, and susan using Sotheby's to line up a house on martha's vineyard for a party.

the agent involved in that transaction found the handkerchief, and this event generated the Susan Sandler email about the 'pizza related map'.

I am drawing a conclusion that Sotheby's is tied in directly with Alefantis/Brock/Comet/Little Red Fox/Buck's through Transformer.

first things first - archive all of the transformer documentation while it's still available:

it's an open public directory of all pdfs and .docs associated with the transformer gallery for the last several years. i've archived it twice, but i don't know if there's an easy way to just dump .pdfs somewhere. go go go, then come back here.

Sotheby's Cards

Sotheby's has a luxury/VIP credit card which acts as a ticket to museums and private events - it's an elite access pass for the elite of the elite:

Conde nast article about the service: .........................................

Alefantis and Brock used Sotheby's to buy their house:...............................

Alefantis is friends with this agent .....................................

she posts lots of 'events' and 'showings', as a realtor is likely to do.

, commented on article that a property was near comet:

......................... note that she tags several businesses in and around the connecticut block of interest.

the linked page is no longer available, but the property /3636-everett-street-nw-washington

sotheby's is present at many transformer auctions - all those .pdfs you downloaded, search them, and you'll find sotheby's throughout.

here's the guest list for the 7th annual transformer auction, for instance.

fbianon said that 'cards' were an important lead, and i think this is why.

sotheby's may be the central service for collecting/disbursing money in a private market scheme. using auctions to hide value transfers, like the dead-drive-on-ebay concept, but on a much larger scale.

ALSO THIS CONNECTS THE CORCORAN, whose trustees are represented by JECCA and ANDREW JON KLINE.

Sotheby's is apparently Corcoran Groups parent company: .........................................

2008 is when Corcoran (holder of 2 billion dollars of art assets, i've posted about them before) started its decline, ending with a "donation" to GWU of nearly all property and assets.

appears to be a conflict of interest fire sale: Corcoran selling priceless collections through Sotheby's

Article states that "Realogy" (apparent parent company) sees declining profits in Sotheby's, Corcoran, and CitiHabitats - they only made 1.7 BILLION for the quarter.

following these threads. (edit to clarify that Realogy appears to be the parent company for Sotheby's Corcoran, and a shit-ton of other interests)

View the complete post, including links, at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1502076
    Last edited by bsteadman; 12-19-2016, 05:05 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X