Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am watching PIZZAGATE on fame whore Megy Kelly's show and they are LYING ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am watching PIZZAGATE on fame whore Megy Kelly's show and they are LYING ......

I AM WATCHING PIZZAGATE ON FAME WHORE MEGYN KELLY'S SHOW AND THEY ARE LYING ABOUT THE ENTIRE THING (v/pizzagate)

VOAT

Posted by: 'i_own_agent-smith'
    12/15/2016

Excerpt:

They completely fabricated the entire story leaving out every key detail. I am watching that pedophile Alefantis interview with Kelly right now. Megyn Kelly is graveling all over him. It is sick as hell. Complete lies.

View the complete post, including comments (some with links), at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1492135
    B. Steadman

Megyn Kelly Interview Comet Ping Pong Restaurant Owner James Alefantis Pizzagate Conspiracy

Published on Dec 15, 2016 by 'Oswald Gold'
    B. Steadman

Comment

Megyn Kellys Interview is a Propaganda Piece to Further the Attack of alt-right media as Fake News

Published on Dec 13, 2016 by 'Black Conservative Patriot'

The Megan Kelly Interview wirh James Alwfantis will be nothing but part of the elite's plan to spread disinformation and ultimately strip us of our 1st Amendment rights by calling anyone that covers Pizzagate or Podesta emails as Fake news.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Megyn Kelly, QUEEN OF FAKE NEWS.

Published on Dec 16, 2016 by 'David Seaman'

Meet Megyn Kelly: lawyer for ten years, doesn't know what outright defamation consists of. What a disgusting egotistical talking head. Give me her job. Or, alternately, give ANYONE OTHER THAN HER that time slot. And stop asking Donald Trump dumb questions, you hack. He's very busy.
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X