James Alefantis' caught LYING in his interview outside of Comet Ping Pong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Alefantis' caught LYING in his interview outside of Comet Ping Pong

James Alefantis' caught LYING in his interview outside of CPP. Why has no one picked up on this before? (v/pizzagate)

VOAT

Posted by 'rktyp'
    12/16/2016

Excerpt:

I was re-watching James Alefantis' interview where he was approached outside CPP by two random Pizzagate investigators and this answer at 1:56YouTube stood out to me, when he tries to explain the Instagram picture of the baby chewing on money in it's mouth.PNG
    PNG · 1045 x 672 Open

Firstly, he tries to correct him by saying "they were near her face" (implying she wasn't chewing on the money) which is a BLATANT LIE, attempting to downplay or dismiss any crude or possibly sexual connotation that one could get from the image. You can click the link above to the picture, and you can see for yourself that the money is CLEARLY inside the child's mouth and that she is biting on it. James is being brazenly disingenuous here.

Then he continues to stumble on his answer "it was a funny, we- [sounds like he was going to say "weird" but stopped himself], it was a joke about me going to Europe and bringing euros, you know, the Jay-Z reference". This is ANOTHER LIE, because if you read his comments on the Instagram picture he writes "#carisjames loves spending euros" and "#carisjames loves being in europe, spending euros", there's absolutely no mention of himself going to Europe.

When the interviewer responds that he isn't aware of the Jay-Z reference, instead of simply explaining the reference, James gives a smug smirk, shrugs his shoulders and changes the subject back to the other picture of the child taped to the table. This seems like a very odd and unusual reaction to me. Why isn't he trying to explain what this obscure Jay-Z reference is, if indeed there is a reference and this is just a misunderstanding? What is the joke we are missing?

So I tried to do my own research to find out what this hidden Jay-Z reference of "going to Europe and bringing euros" is. Is it this 2 second cut from a Jay-Z music video from 3 years prior to the postYouTube where he is flicking through a stack of euros? The only other potential Jay-Z reference to euros I can find is in his Tom Ford lyrics: "Clap for a nigga with his rapping ass, Blow a stack for your niggas with your trapping ass, Spent all my euros, On tuxes and weird clothes, I party with weirdoes". However, this explanation makes even less sense than the video would.

When you look at the Instagram picture, are these the first things you think of? Actually, would they even be in the first hundred things you think of?

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that it really just was an extremely obscure joke. Why is no one laughing at the joke in the Instagram comments? Why is he not commenting to explain how the joke relates to Jay-Z (somehow)? Are all his followers massive Jay-Z fans that are all aware of this vague reference? How is it even a funny reference to begin with?

I'm not a Jay-Z fan, so if I'm missing an obvious "going to europe and bringing euros" or "euros in your mouth" reference that makes sense, please correct me, but I'm pretty sure his entire excuse was complete bullshit because he couldn't muster a real, logical, innocent explanation for the picture. I think Alefantis is the weak link in the entire Pizzagate conspiracy. The fact that he lied THREE TIMES (unless someone can explain this Jay-Z reference), in one answer speaks volumes. You simply don't lie about these things, or try to mislead people, if you are truly innocent.

View the complete post, including links and comments, at:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1493331
    B. Steadman
Working...
X