Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Obama Is No “Constitutional Scholar” -- Canada Free Press, J.J. Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Obama Is No “Constitutional Scholar” -- Canada Free Press, J.J. Jackson

President Obama Is No “Constitutional Scholar”

Canada Free Press

J.J. Jackson
    4/7/2012

Excerpt:

"One of the biggest fabrications I regularly hear about our President is that he is a “Constitutional Scholar”. Yet time and time again the President repeatedly shows he knows absolutely nothing about the Constitution. Some people suspect that he really does know the Constitution but that he actively chooses to ignore what he knows because his knowledge, if put into practice, destroys the ability for his liberal agenda to be moved forward. I completely disagree. The man is clearly a “Constitutional Dullard”.

This past week the President ran out to prove his ignorance of the document so many claim he understands so well. The President stood before anyone who would listen and spewed his ignorance while decrying the looming potential for the Supreme Court to strike down Obamacare. He bloviated about how it would be “unprecedented” for the Supreme Court to throw out a law. Might I add boldly, a law with no Constitutional backing, Mr. President?

President Obama ran about like a headless chicken imploring Americans to believe that the Supreme Court must show “deference” to Obamacare and concocting all sorts of superficial, non-legal and even non-Constitutional reasons for this. All of these reasons, however, amount to nothing more than saying because the law now exists, it should therefore be allowed to continue to exist. Wow. By that standard, slavery should still be legal and segregation should still be legal. See what I mean about the President being a “dullard”?

Now the President was not the only liberal having conniptions. Liberal pundits, who are equally unaware of what our Constitution actually says, and even less aware of what it means, have been lamenting along side of him. They have said all sorts of crazy things. They have mused how if the Supreme Court were to vote five to four to overturn the Obamacare that such a decision should be ignored as meaningless, because, well, the vote is so close and not decisive enough. Some of the most insane on the left have even proposed that any judge who dares vote to kill the horrendous law should be impeached. Of course, these same liberals never, ever, say such things about the Court when a five to four decision mistakenly goes in their favor because enough partisan liberal justices join with waffling moderate justices on the Court and actually vote to uphold clearly unconstitutional acts by Congress.

It is important that all Americans, lest they be duped into believing that the far left-wing of American politics actually knows their posteriors from the proverbial hole in the ground, be reminded of the facts of the matter. Especially in light of the fact that liberals are trying very hard to convince the unwashed masses that the Supreme Court should be subservient to Congress and the President despite clearly being a constructed as co-equal branch of government with checks and balances to wield against them.

Liberals are going to hate me for this, but I am going to do it anyway. Yes, I am going to back up that statement with facts."

.................................................. .

View the complete article at:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/45828
    B. Steadman
Working...
X