Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Lead Obama Forgery Investigator Responds To Slanderous Hit-Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Lead Obama Forgery Investigator Responds To Slanderous Hit-Job

Slap: Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Lead Obama Forgery Investigator Responds To Slanderous Hit-Job

Birther Report

9/26/2014

Excerpt:

Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Lead Obama Investigator Responds To Brian Reilly

Sharon Rondeau of The Post & Email published a lengthy interview with broadcaster Pastor Carl Gallups about his recent dust up with broadcaster Peter Boyles and writer Colonel Lawrence Sellin, PhD.. Rondeau also sought comment from Sheriff Joe Arpaio's lead Obama investigator Mike Zullo and published his response at the end of the article. Zullo confirms what was noted here at Birther Report about disgruntled folk attempting to stir up trouble.

Excerpt via Post & Email @ PPSimmons: Carl Gallups Responds to His Latest Interview on the Peter Boyles Show - TALK-SHOW HOST ANGRILY CUTS OFF, INSULTS COLD CASE POSSE CONFIDANTE

[...]

The Post & Email contacted Zullo for comment on Boyles's Tuesday interview of Gallups, to which Zullo responded, "I want to reserve the right to make comment at a later date. However, I'm appalled at the level of unprofessionalism that was displayed on a broadcast covered by the public airwaves. I fully support Carl Gallups. Maybe the public can now understand why I chose somebody like Carl Gallups who, even while being goaded, did not divulge anything that was held in his confidence. It appears to me that this is born out of frustration and an emotional need to know rather than staying objective. Those emotions, cobbled with the wild speculation that goes on in a broadcast like this that can only be characterized as yellow journalism, cause these kinds of problems. I think that the public now understands why I said almost one year ago that if you don't hear it from the sheriff, if you don't hear it from me or Carl Gallups or PPSimmons, I didn't say it.

"I want to make it perfectly clear that neither Carl Gallups nor I ever, ever, ever implicated CIA Director John Brennan in anything to do with this matter. It is unequivocally false, and I demand Mr. Boyles issue a public, on-air retraction and apology immediately. That broadcast, including the second part in which disgruntled, former eight-week posse member Brian Reilly went on and defamed the sheriff and me, slandering us on public airwaves, has been sent to counsel for review for further action.

"We have been monitoring him for the last eight months, and on that broadcast, Mr. Reilly gave me a gift: we have been waiting for him to come off of an internet broadcast and finally do the slanderous hit-job that he did on public airwaves.

"Brian Reilly is fueled by those who are entertained by his trashing of the investigation and his own self-fulfilling motivations. However, there are aspects of his past – facts – that, when they come to light, in my opinion, people are going to find extremely troubling.

"It's painfully obvious that Mr. Boyles is extremely ill-informed and does not vet anyone who is on his radio show. And Mr. Boyles' display of an unbelievable cognizant disconnect, unable to recall a recorded conversation he had only 45 minutes earlier, is utterly shocking.

"I think this should give both his listening audience and the management of that radio station great pause."

© 2014, The Post & Email. All rights reserved. [...] Full report here. You can subscribe to the P&E here.

FLASH:

Listen Live Today: Team Arpaio To Reveal New Obama Forgery Information; Click ... To Listen Live

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/09...or-speaks.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X