Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: COSTCO Failed To E-Verify Obama; O-Phony Not Eligible To Push Shopping Carts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: COSTCO Failed To E-Verify Obama; O-Phony Not Eligible To Push Shopping Carts

Report: COSTCO Failed To E-Verify Obama; O-Phony Not Eligible To Push Shopping Carts

Birther Report

9/4/2014

Excerpt:

Report: COSTCO Failed To E-Verify Obama; O-Phony Wouldn't Even Qualify To Push Carts
    Linda Jordan | Birther Report

Costco is a hugely successful retailer. Their home base is in Washington[1], my home state. I just recently learned that Costco boasts their use of the government run program called E-Verify[2], to confirm if their employees are eligible to work in the United States.[3]

Costco announced in July 2011 that they would join forces with Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE), the Social Security Administration (SSA) and Homeland Security to help ensure that they maintain a legal workforce. The Seattle Times[4] reported that, “ICE trains [E-Verify] program participants on proper hiring — including how to spot potentially fraudulent employment documents, and it conducts audits of their employment records to ensure current employees are legally allowed to work….participants use a Social Security-number verification service, as well as the Department of Homeland Security's EVerify to screen documents of new hires against Social Security Administration and Homeland Security records.”

Leigh Winchell, ICE's special agent in charge in Seattle said, "This action sends a strong message to the millions of Americans who do business with Costco that the company places a priority on hiring and employing a legal work force."

I was particularly struck by the pecksniffery of what Winchell said.[5]

Costco was the primary backer of the Democrat Party’s effort to insert what is most likely an illegal alien, with forged identity documents, in to the White House.[6] If Costco ran Barack Obama’s name along with the Social Security Number and birth date he uses, through the E-Verify system, just like they do their own employees, he would fail their employment check!

I know because on August 17, 2011 that’s exactly what I did.[7]

I did not vote for Obama. I didn’t want a Marxist America hater running my country and I don’t trust narcissist liars. (You can read my article documenting just five of Obama’s whoppers here.[8] But somehow Obama managed to usurp the office of the Presidency and, even though I was a reluctant employer, I was now, none the less, one of his 313 million employers.

I was familiar with E-Verify and knew that employers were required to verify the eligibility of their employees. In fact Costco has this notice on their website: “Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States”.[9]

So with due diligence I ran Obama’s name, the SSN he uses, 042-68-4425 and the birth date he claims, through an E-Verify check and it came back flagged with a Special Indicator Code (SIC) for fraud. After a great deal of research I was able to identify the code specifically as special indicator #8 which identifies an SSN that was determined to have been assigned based on fraudulent documents or no documents and is only given after an Office of Inspector General (OIG) investigation.[10]

We know Obama put that number on his forged Selective Service registration in 2008, we know he used it when he filed his tax return in 2010, and we know that as of March 2012, long after I ran the E-Verify check, he was still using it.

We also know that this SSN was not issued to Barack Obama. It was issued to someone with a Connecticut address in March 1977.[11]

Where was Obama in March 1977? He was a fifteen year old attending high school in Hawaii! He never lived in Connecticut or traveled to Connecticut as a teenager.

What document do you have to provide to the SSA to prove citizenship when applying for a SSN? A birth certificate.[12]

Someone who uses a stolen SSN, one that he obtained without providing any documentation of age or citizenship, does so because they don’t have a birth certificate that would prove they are a U.S. citizen. They don’t have a birth certificate that would qualify them for a SSN. They plain don’t have one or the one they have identifies them as a citizen of another country.

On April 27th, 2011 Barack Obama posted a forged birth certificate on the White House website. That forgery explains why Obama is using a stolen SSN.

The SSA trains employers, like COSTCO, to recognize forged documents.[13] When it comes to the office of the Presidency shouldn't we be at least as careful as Costco and other employers to authenticate identity documents?

View the complete Birther Report presentation, including screen-shot images and reference links, at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/09...ify-obama.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X