• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sen. Ron Johnson Files Lawsuit: Obama Ignoring Oath & Laws Across The Board

Sen. Ron Johnson Files Lawsuit: Obama Ignoring Oath & Laws Across The Board

Birther Report

1/6/2014

Excerpt:

Video: Senator Ron Johnson Files Lawsuit: Obama Ignoring Oath & Laws Across The Board

Senator Ron Johnson appeared on The Kelly File to discuss his lawsuit over the Obamacare subsidy for members of Congress. Kelly asked Sen. Johnson why he's suing in court instead of using his powers to deprive Obama of money or seek to have Obama impeached. Johnson says they've exhausted their legislative attempts to deal with it noting that Obama across the board ignores his oath of office and constitutional duty to execute laws.

VIDEO ...:
    ( Video via Fox News. )

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/01...nst-obama.html
    B. Steadman

Too much damage has already been done.

Why hasn't something been done before. How long will the people of the United States allow this to continue.
    I thought that both parents of a child had to be United States of America citizens before that child could run
    to be President.
    Am I wrong?
    The child could be born in another country but the parents of that child had to be United States citizens.
    Why has it taken this long for nothing to be done?
    Thank you,
    turthbetold

Comment

Originally posted by truthbetold View Post
      Why hasn't something been done before. How long will the people of the United States allow this to continue.

I thought that both parents of a child had to be United States of America citizens before that child could run
      to be President.

Am I wrong?

The child could be born in another country but the parents of that child had to be United States citizens.

Why has it taken this long for nothing to be done?

Thank you,

turthbetold
      You ask some excellent questions.

(1) Regarding the definition of 'Natural Born Citizen', which is an Article II Constitutional requirement for POTUS, I refer you to the below-linked article by Attorney Mario Apuzzo and videos (Parts 1 & 2) by constitution scholar, Dr. Herb Titus:

http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2009/04/ar...zen-means.html

http://youtu.be/esiZZ-1R7e8
      http://youtu.be/xoaZ8WextxQ

These two highly qualified experts make an excellent case that a 'Natural Born Citizen' is a child born in the United States to parents who were both at least ordinary U.S. Citizens at the time of the child's birth.

Thus, Barack Hussein Obama II, even if he was born in Hawaii, could not be classified as a 'Natural Born Citizen' and was, thus, INELIGIBLE for the job of POTUS to which he was first elected in 2008.

(2) It is much more difficult for me to attempt an answer to your extremely complex question of WHY has it taken this long for NOTHING TO BE DONE.

Many very powerful individuals have been working for many years to accomplish getting a radical-left, fascist 'enemy combatant' like Obama placed in a position of U.S. President and Commander-in-Chief of the world's most powerful military.

I believe, from my studies over the last 5 years, that he has personally accumulated somewhat conflicting obligations to, and/or support from, certain radical-left 'progressive' political operatives, certain rogue elements in the CIA, the Russians (Communists), the Saudis (Sunni Muslim orientation) and the Muslim Brotherhood (Sunni Muslim orientation).

Obama is a puppet who can be easily blackmailed because of his hidden, radical-left background and sexual proclivities.

The increasingly far-left Democratic Party has provided his primary political support but the moderate-left Establishment Republican Party has been very accommodating.

I believe the six main reasons it has taken so long to get the serious 'Obama Problem' on the path to correction are:
      • Much of our MSM is being controlled by many of the same groups and individuals that are controlling Obama
      • His 'black' skin color has provided him an effective 'shield' against criticism in our 'politically correct' society
      • Many of his volunteer supporters and paid 'obot' staff members are effective in using 'Alinsky Rule #5 Ridicule' tactics on anyone who tries to object to his unprincipled or unconstitutional actions.
      • The Obama Administration has effectively used the powerful NSA data gathering capability to eavesdrop on private communications and, whenever desired, used this information to blackmail or otherwise threaten anyone in a position of authority who threatens to expose Obama.
      • Our public (government) school system has, for the most part, for many years been turning out graduates with few if any critical thinking skills. That is, much of our citizenry has been gradually dumbed-down over the years.
      • The 'Obama Problem' is too large, complex and scary for most ordinary, busy individuals to grasp.
      Last edited by bsteadman; 01-10-2014, 12:05 AM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X