Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Undocumented Worker-in-Chief Talks Undocumented Workers; Racist!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Undocumented Worker-in-Chief Talks Undocumented Workers; Racist!?

Video: Undocumented Worker-in-Chief Talks Undocumented Workers; Racist!?

Birther Report

11/26/2013

Excerpt:

Obama speaking at DreamWorks Animation in CA says we need to give undocumented workers in America a free pass. Obama aka Soetoro also said he can tell by looking at your face if you're an undocumented worker or not.

VIDEO ...:
    ( Video via NRO. )

Obama: As I was getting a tour of DreamWorks, I didn't ask, but just looking at faces, I could tell there were some folks who are here not because they were born here, but because they want to be here and they bring extraordinary talents to the United States. And that's part of what makes America special. And that's part of what, by the way, makes California special, because it's always been this magnet of dreamers and strivers. And people coming from every direction saying to themselves, you know, if I work hard there I can have my piece of the American Dream.

Imagine what the media reaction would be if Pres. Bush said something similar... Imagine if he'd forged documents!?

IN RELATED NEWS:

CROWD OF 100 ILLEGAL ALIENS ATTACK U.S. BORDER PATROL, MEXICAN AUTHORITIES LET THEM GO
    BY BRANDON DARBY @ BREITBART

A group of 100 Mexican nationals illegally crossed into the United States and attacked U.S. Border Patrol Agents with rocks and bottles, according to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency (CBP).

The violent group was allowed to run back into Mexico and were permitted to disperse by Mexican authorities without being arrested or otherwise suffering any consequences for their brutal attacks on U.S. law enforcement.

The attack occurred in southern California on November 24, 2013. According to the official CBP press release:

[...] Continued @ Breitbart News.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2013/11...-in-chief.html
    B. Steadman

..."I didn't ask, but just looking at faces, I could tell there were some folks who are here not because they were born here, but because they want to be here and they bring extraordinary talents to the United States..."

Unforgettable!

Comment

Working...
    X