Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombshell: Police Chief Mark Kessler On Obama ID Fraud; Obama Not Kenyan Or American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombshell: Police Chief Mark Kessler On Obama ID Fraud; Obama Not Kenyan Or American

Bombshell: Police Chief Mark Kessler On Obama ID Fraud; Obama Not Kenyan Or American

Birther Report

6/10/2013

Excerpt:

Chief Mark Kessler Goes Nuclear Over Obama ID Fraud
    - Blog Talk Radio -

AUDIO: PART ONE:

AUDIO: PART TWO:

AUDIO: PART THREE:

AUDIO: PART FOUR:

AUDIO: PART FIVE:

( Hat tip Clambake )

FULL AUDIO: - BTR:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...-american.html
    B. Steadman

(1) Free Republic is running a thread titled, 'Bombshell: Police Chief Mark Kessler On Obama ID Fraud; Obama Not Kenyan Or American', which was started 6/10/2013 by 'Seizethecarp'

The thread references a 6/10/2013 Birther Report post - http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...-american.html

View the complete Free Republic thread at:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../3029745/posts

Excerpt:

Audio PART FOUR @00:18 "This Barry...he's not an American, I can tell you that right now. The information that I was given, he's not an American. He's not even Kenyan and I'm tellin' you that when you find out what he is, your blood is gonna boil. The American people are gonna go absolutely crazy if Congress doesn't do something about this cause he's not Kenyan and he's not American. ...There's no record of him prior to the age of five anywhere in this country. Nowhere. The people that...that they say are his parents, guess what? They're not his real parents. They're not. I've seen the evidence. I've seen the evidence and I give kudos to Mike Zullo and Joe Arpaio because Joe took this bull by the horns and ran with it.

This is a very confusing, rambling five part audio and Chief Mark Kessler, in his enthusiasm, may have broken his confidentiality agreement with Zullo and Arpaio and let out what Kessler claims are several findings presented by Zullo at the closed session for law enforcement Kessler attended last week.

Until Arpaio and Zullo release their full report and evidence I will remain very skeptical of any claim of proof that Stanley Ann is not Barry's mom. IMO, that would require the INS FOIA documents to be forged, which I doubt, but I will await Arpaio and Zullo's evidence with interest.

Kessler's' claim of seeing evidence that Barry is not American or Kenyan but apparently a third nationality is the real potential bombshell here if Arpiao and Zullo have found actual evidence of what that other nationality is.

1 posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 10:07:39 PM by Seizethecarp

To: Seizethecarp

I’ll take “Indonesian” for $200, Alex.

2 posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 10:09:39 PM by Diogenesis

If the “surprising” answer to his citizenship is “Indonesian,” then that’s not really a surprise. Even if he was originally born in Kenya, he gave up any other citizenship when he was adopted by Sotero or Sotoro or the other various ways of spelling it.

There are, of course, also various theories about who his parents are. None of them are proven, IMHO, but several are certainly possible.

What we do know for sure is that he has hidden all of his records and pushed out a forged COLB on the net. The earlier forged COLB had some deniability, since he didn’t directly produce it himself. But the one now out there is on the White House web site and has his seal of approval.

Yet, it is clearly and clumsily forged. No question about it.

Why? Whatever the explanation, it is massively criminal, on his part and on the parts of all those who have signed off on it.

24 posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 10:24:33 PM by Cicero (Marcus Tullius)

Seems like BS.. Madelyn Payne Dunham left Barry 1/2 million bucks.. I don’t see Madelyn leaving 1/2 million to a person she don’t even know— she also raised him.. Barry is a part of the dunham family.. he was born in Kenya I believe..

45 posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 10:42:48 PM by chicken head

Born in Kenya and was British until he was adopted in Indonesia and became an Indonesian citizen.

He came to the US and went to Occidental College as a foreign citizen with a Fullbright scholarship.

He has never been naturalized so he's still an Indonesian citizen!!!

OBAMA IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN!!!!

76 posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 11:04:15 PM by dalereed
    - (color emphasis added)

To: PA-RIVER

>>Zullo told 70 people in a room to keep it a secret. It will get out, and maybe that’s the intention.<<

I think that Zullo told the other sheriffs the facts of what his team dug up just in case Zero tries to declare martial law. This way they won’t support him or his demand for a nation wide martial law.

111 posted on Monday, June 10, 2013 11:56:42 PM by B4Ranch (AGENDA: Grinding America Down ----- http://vimeo.com/63749370)

To: LucyT; null and void; Cold Case Posse Supporter; Flotsam_Jetsome; circumbendibus; Fantasywriter; ...

Incoming!!!

Chief Kessler appears to have gone rogue and violated his confidentiality agreement with Zullo and disclosed some pretty shocking claimed finding by Zullo and Arpaio (take with grain of salt). Perhaps he was PO’d that the CCP called up his radio program today and told hi they weren’t backing his armed LEO march on DC?

https://www.facebook.com/chiefkessler

Chief Mark Kessler

about an hour ago.

“here’s what I was told, VIA cold case possie , 1) bozo isn’t American nor was he born in Hawaii, 2) they believe he’s Saudi , 3) their not his real parents, 4) Russia is involved, 5) it wasn’t an accident he’s president, 6) bill ayers and the weather underground are involved, 7) Kenya played a roll, Hawaii state officials did the birth certificate, he has several other names , not just the ones the public knows about, 9) he don’t exsist in the usa until the age of 5.....10) WERE ALL F*CKED” -
    (bold and color emphasis added)

113 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:02:32 AM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)

To: Fantasywriter

"The pols will be reluctant, but there comes a point at which even they must act."

Ahh but see then we enter into a connundrum.

How does one remove a President that is effectively NOT the President.

We have rules for impeaching and convicting a President and removing him from office BUT can you use those rules on someone who is not really President in the first place.

Further IF you do use those rules then in effect are you legally ruling that he was Indeed president and therefore all of his official actions remain intact?

If so you have set a dangerous precedent. One I am sure no one wants. Because then it could be that radical elements could work to sneak another Manchurian Candidate into office and cause all manner of grief and by the ruling on Barry Hussein precedent has been set that any such legal functions by the New Manchurian Candidate would remain legal.

Its not as cut and dried as it sounds. For instance if it is decided to unravel the mess AFTER impeachment and conviction and removal from office then who does it fall to to unravel the mess. Logically it would be the Supreme Court but there you have a Catch 22. How can the Supreme Court rule on the matter if they have members that were nominated by someone who wasn't legally able to do so? BTW whether to recuse themselves from ruling on a case or not is up to the individual Supreme Court Justices. So if Obama's Justices don't offer to do so they can legally rule on such a case. And that could cause all sorts of monkeyshine.

Its just not going to be a cut a dried matter because the Constitution has no defined recourse for such an issue. It will be one big huge mess.

118 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:19:39 AM by Mad Dawgg (If you're going to deny my 1st Amendment rights then I must proceed to the 2nd one...)
    Last edited by bsteadman; 06-12-2013, 07:28 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

(2) Continued: Free Republic thread

To: Fantasywriter

If the evidence is compelling but not overwhelming, then of course they will ignore it.

The last thing the pols are worried about is Barack Hussein Obama and his documentation. Most Congress creatures are attorneys. They long ago realized the man had problems when he was forced to permanently resign the Bar of the State of Illinois.

They are worried about surviving '14 if up for re-election, and beyond that the election of '16. That is precisely why Arpaio had better start naming names. It is the only way to get them "out of the closet" on this issue: aggressive confrontation. It will force them to get tough with the media, of which they are very afraid. If enough of them are challenged, the media will have to at least pretend to look into the matter.

Those of us who are not on Team Obama must make sure that we get the best possible representation in both of those elections.

155 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 3:57:06 AM by Kenny Bunk ("Obama" The Movie. Introducing Reggie Love as "Monica." .)

To: LucyT

2) they believe he’s Saudi , 4) Russia is involved, 5) it wasn’t an accident he’s president

Tom Fife vindicated?

I have said all along that in order to hide, destroy, and plant the kind of evidence we have seen there had to be some powerful people involved. A lot of time, effort, and money have been expended for the take over of this country. They will not go down easy. Prepare....

194 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:41:16 AM by GregNH (If you can't fight, please find a good place to hide!)

To: GregNH

I have said all along that in order to hide, destroy, and plant the kind of evidence we have seen there had to be some powerful people involved. A lot of time, effort, and money have been expended for the take over of this country. They will not go down easy. Prepare....

Now, that is a profoundly powerful statement. Common sense says that most high level officials know of the fraud being perpetrated on the Americans, making them accessories to the crime. How could the CIA, FBI, HLS, NSA, etc., not have done what Arpaio has done? The only way to get the congressional facilitators off the dime to appoint a Special Prosecutor is to brief them and then if there is no action taken, disclose the briefing information to the public and front to the public all the SOB complicit do nothing bastards. I would tell them they are going to be fronted as I close the briefing.

210 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:43:44 AM by iontheball

Everybody should remember after Obama first became president according to Canadian government officials, a biography of U.S. President Barack Obama was provided to Prime Minister Stephen Harper shortly after Obama’s inauguration that January in 2009 qualified as a state secret. The question is why? What is it the Canadians know that we don’t?

213 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:54:12 AM by Cold Case Posse Supporter

To: Ray76

IMHO the private briefings are to get people in positions of influence and authorty up to speed, enraged, and thus empowered. County Sheriffs and elected representatives need to get on board in order for anything to happen.

IMHO they’re going about it the right way. Building momentum. The MSM, the gov and sheesh, plenty of “conservatives” - talk show people, and people here on FR - have demonzied, scrorned, sneered at and slammed “birthers” so much that it’s become a topic that people who have cowardly streaks are afraid to touch for fear of being labeled a nutcase.

People need to man up and ignore the sneerers. Starting from the known precise laws broken via the forgeries is the really best way to start this. Again, IMHO as private nonentity.

215 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 11:58:21 AM by little jeremiah (Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point. CSLewis)

To: 4Zoltan; LucyT; null and void; Cold Case Posse Supporter; Flotsam_Jetsome; circumbendibus; ...

“I couldn’t find that at the Facebook link for Kessler.”

Thanks for the tip. Kessler has taken down the comment that I posted in #113 which violated his confidentiality agreement with Zullo that he signed to gain entry to the private briefing. I posted that comment by Kessler directly from his Facebook page having been tipped-off by FogBlowers who found it first. I was over there seeing how they reacted to Kessler’s earlier violation of confidentiality on this thread.

Kessler is, IMO, a trigger-happy crackpot that Zullo mistakenly trusted as a member of the LEO brotherhood. I do not regard anything that Kessler posted to be claimed as a fact by Zullo and Arpaio until I see it from Zullo and Arpaio, although Zullo in the past week has been intimating that there is no evidence of Barry in HI for his first five years. It is not clear to me whether that is Zullo speculating or whether he has evidence of an alternative narrative.

227 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:32:30 PM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)

To: justiceseeker93

Stanley Ann’s passport file, if genuine, affirms Barry as her son

BHO Sr.’s INS file, if genuine, affirms Stanley Ann as the mom and BHO Sr. as the suspected sperm donor:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/54015762/B...migration-File

I see a clear motive for forgery of Barry’s BC, SS# and draft registration but I see no motive for Obots to forge BHO Sr.’s INS file which DESTROYS Barry’s baby narrative and paint BHO Sr. as the worst sort of sexual predator and reveals that pregnant Stanley Ann was considering putting Barry up for adoption by the Salvation Army even though there was a reported “marriage” in the US government file...a marriage strongly suspected to be bigamous by the US government.

I do not know whether or to what extent Zullo and Arpaio have taken these claimed US gov’t files into consideration but IMO they would have to prove they, too, were forged to remove Stanley Ann as Barry’s mom.

232 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:52:04 PM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)

But it's all still hearsay. I saw nothing in the released files showing that the agents did any form of background investigation.

Let me offer a hypothetical. I'm not sure about the Frank Marshall Davis father theory, but I will use it to show what I mean about the INS files.

SAD becomes pregnant and knows the father is FMD. FMD is one of SAD's fathers best friends, and SAD knows when the baby is born, it will be obvious to her parents how she got pregnant. So SAD approaches BHO an tells him she's pregnant, and asks if he'll allow her to use his name on the BC, and to tell people they are married, and in return, that should help him with his immigration status (he's having a hard time financially because of his work restrictions). When she starts to show, she tells her parents that BHO is the father, and that they have eloped. Her parents disapprove and refuse her from seeing him further. She tells anyone who asks that BHO is the father, and that they are married.

This would explain many of the known facts, like why sometimes BHO claimed Jr. as his son, and not others (he was afraid of having the fake marriage discovered). Why the facts of the marriage where so mysterious. Why they never lived together (her parents did not approve of the marriage). Why she went to Washington, her parents sent her away. And every comment given in the INS files.

This hypothetical can be tweaked many different ways, birth or adoption, parents condemning the situation or being active participants, BHO being a patsy or participant, but they can all fit into the scenario where the situation was one big lie from the get go, and that that lie was told to the INS agents, and the school officials.

263 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 4:51:40 PM by MMaschin
      Last edited by bsteadman; 06-12-2013, 07:27 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

(3) Continued: Free Republic thread

To: MMaschin

“SAD becomes pregnant and knows the father is FMD. FMD is one of SAD’s fathers best friends, and SAD knows when the baby is born, it will be obvious to her parents how she got pregnant. So SAD approaches BHO an tells him she’s pregnant, and asks if he’ll allow her to use his name on the BC, and to tell people they are married, and in return, that should help him with his immigration status (he’s having a hard time financially because of his work restrictions).”

I am onboard with SAD likely being Barry’s mom, but she still 17 when she got pregnant and your scenario seems way to precocious for a 17-year-old. goo-goo-eyed romantic lefty that SAD appeared to be her whole life.

I tend to put any conspiracy that resulted in the Kenyan birth location up a level to some kind of deal between a combination of her father BHO Sr. and FMD due to implications for the KGB cell in HI of a promising young KGB asset, BHO Sr., having his future career steering Kenya into the Soviet Bloc derailed by scandal in the US.

Zullo has always been careful not to get out in front of his evidence...well apart from the pencil marks fiasco, but that was relatively minor mistake of seeing something as conclusive that was still open to interpretation, IMO. So I expect that a lot of what Kessler put up in his 10 points was speculation by Zullo, such as “they think his is Saudi.” That is obviously a speculation, not a claim based on evidence.

I will be happy to see ANY actual evidence that Zullo comes up with to help prove the identity of Barry’s parents and location of birth.

265 posted on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:06:42 PM by Seizethecarp (Defend aircraft from "runway kill zone" mini-drone helicopter swarm attacks: www.runwaykillzone.com)
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X