Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flashback: Private Investigators Respond to Snopes Latest Piece on Obama's SSN Fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashback: Private Investigators Respond to Snopes Latest Piece on Obama's SSN Fraud

Private Investigators Respond to Snopes Latest Piece on Obama's Social Security Number Reserved for Connecticut Applicants.

Birther Report

6/11/2012

Thanks to Give Us Liberty (http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/) for the reference to the article. The June 2011 article was featured there 1/18/2012 under the caption: 'A Trip Down Memory Lane'

Excerpts:

"Private Investigators respond to Leftist husband and wife team called Snopes regarding latest piece on Obama's social security number reserved for Connecticut applicants. Response from private investigators Susan Daniels and Niel Sankey below...

Susan Daniels: SNOPES is right. Obama is not using Jean Paul Ludwig’s CT social security number. He is using someone else’s. And in their delight in denouncing the use of Ludwig’s, they include a new addition to the Social Security Administration’s website that says a person does not have to live in the state for which the number has been set aside. That was never written there before Obama’s fraudulent use of his number was challenged.Attached in the current information at SSA for filing for a number is the following. “NOTE: If you are age 12 or older and have never received a Social Security number, you must apply in person.”

Obama allegedly got his CT number of 042-xx-xxxx in March ’77, which can be proven since the person before him -4424 and after him -4429 both got theirs then.................................

Neil Sankey: I will simply agree with, and support what Susan says.

This Ludwig story was not of my doing either, and I had no part in it, it was well subsequent to the compilation of lists and other data. I am firmly of the belief that these matters should be thoroughly and properly investigated, but by the correct Authorities who have the power to access the necessary material at source, i.e. the FBI, CIA etc. My job, as a concerned citizen with experience in this field is to raise the matter and present it for such investigation. I also performed that function with the lists I provided to Doctor Taitz, which are now exhibits in her lawsuits. They are not verified, or presented as being accurate, other than that that is the data that is available in public record. It should / MUST be properly investigated by the proper Authorities. If not THEY must answer to God (they took the oath) and the American People,whom they are supposed to protect. -Private Investigator Neil SANKEY"

View the complete article at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...to-snopes.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X