Clear All

• Michelle Obama’s swinging nuts on the Ellen DeGeneres Show

Michelle Obama’s swinging nuts on the Ellen DeGeneres Show

Fellowship of the Minds

by Dr. Eowyn
    2/21/2017

Excerpt:

White pants are unforgiving.

Not only do they show every stain, white pants also reveal bulges.

Mooch made the mistake of wearing white pants when she went dancing on the Ellen DeGeneres show, which was aired on CBS on March 16, 2015.

I had posted on Mooch’s penis-shaped bulges in “Is this Michelle Obama’s weenie?,” including these screenshots.

Now, thanks to a post on a reader’s blog, saboteur365, we have visual evidence of not just Mooch’s penis but “her” swinging nuts as well.

Below is a video of the Ellen DeGeneres Show, which I’d set to begin at the 2:27 mark when Mooch stands up and we can see the crotch of “her” white pants. Please note that this is an official video from The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which means the GIFs that I made from the video have not been “photoshopped” or tampered.

.................................................. ......................

View the complete post including video, images and comments at:

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...egeneres-show/

================================================== ================================================
    Ellen and Michelle Obama Break It Down

Published on Mar 13, 2015 by 'TheEllenShow'
    The two had a dance-off for the history books!

B. Steadman

RIP Joan Rivers: No One Will Ever Call Michelle Obama a 'Tranny' Again

Breitbart / Big-Hollywood

by John Nolte
    9/5/2014

Excerpt:

With the death of Joan Rivers at 81 Thursday, we lost one more icon in a dwindling breed: the comedian who does not seek the good opinion of the powerful media and entertainment elite.

Just two months before her death, Rivers mocked President Obama as “gay” and First Lady Michelle Obama as a “tranny,” and caught hell for it from the likes of the Huffington Post. Those servants to power chided: “Rivers took her ‘jokes’ too far yet again this week, when she hurled a trans slur at the first lady.”
    Think about that: a supposed LIBERAL publication said that a comedian “took her jokes too far.”

Barack Obama’s terrorist friend Bill Ayers standing on the American flag isn’t as offensive and un-American as someone saying a comedian “took her jokes too far.”
    Now Rivers is gone and outside of a handful of comedic insurgents like Don Rickles, Dennis Miller, and Adam Carolla, we’re stuck with Politically Correct Palace Guards like Jon Stewart, Sarah Silverman, Stephen Colbert, Tina Fey, Will Ferrell, Lena Dunham, Ricky Gervais, the cast of “Saturday Night Live,” and pretty much everyone associated with Funny or Die — all big government-loving cowards desperate to fit into a comedic class that believes political correctness is a virtue and those who buck it should be held up to ridicule.

Today’s comedic class isn’t about pushing the boundaries of free speech towards sacred cows, they are Speech Enforcers using their talents and the power of ridicule to marginalize and silence those who do not conform to the left’s standards of accepted speech.

Gays, blacks, women, immigrants, Muslims… off limits.

Fat white southern heterosexual male Christians… katy bar the door.

Joan Rivers attacked everyone — from Michelle Obama to Sarah Palin. Whether you enjoyed her style or not, it was nice knowing that someone — someone! — was out there with the courage to invite the kind of outrage that causes a Huffington Post to accuse you of going too far. Pissing off Christians is a career-enhancer. Pissing off the Left and GLAAD is a career killer.

.................................................. .

View the complete article including links at:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...a-tanny-again/
    B. Steadman

Comment

Joan Rivers: Obama is gay, Michelle is a tranny

Published July 3, 2014 by 'Your National News'

B. Steadman

Comment

Who Are Malia And Sasha Obama’s Real Parents?

The Politics Forums
        Posted by 'Coolwalker'
        9/26/2014

Excerpt:

The following excerpt is the true biographical information of Michelle Obama, given to sources on June 25, 2011 by a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff. He shall remain anonymous for the time being to protect his life as well as the lives of his family.

“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998.

A spokesman for First Lady Michelle Obama–after first confirming that Mrs. Obama’s father, Fraser Robinson III was buried in the ravaged Burr Oak Cemetery in south suburban Chicago–now says he is not there. “There has been some confusion that has been cleared up,” Camille Johnston, Mrs. Obama’s spokesman, told me. He is buried in the nearby Lincoln Cemetery, she said.

Original
        WASHINGTON–First Lady Michelle Obama’s father is buried at the suburban Chicago cemetery–a historic last resting place for African Americans– at the center of a grisly grave reselling scheme. “I can confirm the First Lady’s father is buried at Burr Oak cemetery. We will have no additional comment on the matter,” Camille Johnston, Mrs. Obama’s communications chief, told me on Tuesday. Fraser Robinson III, who died in 1991, was buried at Burr Oak Cemetery, in south suburban Alsip, now declared a crime scene. Investigators are probing a ring that dug up graves, disposed of the bodies and resold the plots.

He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers. After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of Michelle’s ‘true’ identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”

So here’s the real question, if Michelle Obama was born a man then who is Malia and Sasha’s real parents? Let’s investigate.

Wikipedia says “Barack and Michelle Obama have two daughters: Malia Ann, born on July 4, 1998, and Natasha (known as Sasha), born on June 10, 2001.“ So I did a Google Image search for Obama’s daughters. I couldn’t find any baby pics of Malia or Sasha; The youngest-looking pic of the girls I found (see below) was in an article extolling Michelle Obama, dated August 20, 2007, on the website Afrobella. The pic is undated. If we go by the date of the Afrobella article, Malia would be 9 years old and Sasha would be 6 years old.

I have seen pics of Barack and Michelle’s wedding, ... but none of Michelle pregnant with child.

Then I went on the website Ancestry.com…

Ancestry.com and GenealogyBank.com have no records of Malia or Sasha being born, which is too unlikely to be a mere coincidence if they are in the fact the biological children of Barack and Michelle, considering the fact that they are widely-known public figures. Barack Obama and the First Lady have kept a tight lid on photos of their precious daughters being released by the press. Still, we have seen a startling lack of pictures from the early years of Malia and Sasha. Now we have evidence that this may not be due to the fact that Michelle has ordered the press not to release them, but that they do not exist.

Malia and Sasha little resemblance to their parents. As FOTM points out, this could very well be because the two girls were adopted, possibly from Morocco. Just as we have seen with their father, there isn’t much evidence of their background. Online searches for Malia and Sasha’s birth records come up dry. We have seen pictures of Barack and Michelle dating back far before they had children, like shots from their wedding, but when it comes to what would have been Michelle’s child-bearing years, there is absolutely nothing. Not one picture of her pregnant or with a newborn baby. So I dug a little deeper and this is what I was able to come up with; our “First Lady” is actually the First Man. Even more startling, Barack Obama knows that his wife was once a man, making him the first homogay President.

There have been medical experts who have carefully analyzed “her” anatomy, finding that her broad shoulders and pointed jaw line are consistent with that of a male… more specifically a male football player. It would not be the first time a transsexual has risen to prominence (see Lady Gaga).

It is a legitimate question: why there are no birth certificates and birth records for Malia and Sasha Obama, while there such records for children of other presidents? For example, media questioned, whether Sarah Palin’s youngest child is actually her daughter’s child, Sarah Palin produced his hospital birth certificate. Media reported on adoption of McCain’s second daughter Bridget, on adoption of Romney’s grand children, on birth of two of Romney’s grand children by a surrogate, why not provide an explanation, why there are no birth records of Malia and Sasha Obama in national databases, while all the other records are there. This is particularly of interest, as it was shown that Barack Obama is using a stolen Connecticut Social Security number of Harrison Bounel, which failed both e-verify and SSNVS and fabricated IDs. What is going on?

The same Wikipedia entry I had referenced at the beginning of this post states that Malia and Natasha Obama “were both delivered by their parents’ friend Dr. Anita Blanchard at University of Chicago Medical Center.” Wikipedia’s source of that assertion is an article of Jodi Kantor titled “Obama’s Friends Form Strategy to Stay Close,” in The New York Times of December 13, 2008. The article is about a group of Obama’s closest friends in Chicago, among whom are Valerie Jarrett (now Obama’s senior White House adviser),

.................................................. .........

View the complete post including links, images and videos at:

http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads...s-Real-Parents
        B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
        X