Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no problem with (Trump) concentrating on election and not Obama's IDs -- Taitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no problem with (Trump) concentrating on election and not Obama's IDs -- Taitz

Trump needs to win and turn the nation around. I have no problem with him concentrating on election and not Obama’s IDs

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.
    9/15/2016

Excerpt:

To my supporters:

Media calls me the “birther queen” for leading the birther movement. The media is attacking Trump on the birther issue and many conservatives and my supporters are attacking him from the other side on the same issue. Trump is between the rock and the hard place.

Here is my position: Trump is hands down the best candidate to turn the country around, to bring the jobs back, to start paying off 20 trillion debt, half of which was incurred by Obama, to end illegal immigration, to stop immigration from countries known as the hot -bed of terrorism, to assure national security, to end corruption, and the list goes on and on.

.................................................. ..

View the complete post at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/trump-ne...ot-obamas-ids/

I agree with Dr. Taitz regarding Trump's CURRENT handling of the 'birther issue' regarding Kenyan-born Obama.

LOL: At this point in the election cycle, and WITH ALL THE PRESSURE BEING PUT ON HIM, I WISH Trump could just say --
    Some of my friends think Obama was born in the USA and some of my friends think he was born in Kenya, AND I STAND WITH MY FRIENDS.
    Last edited by bsteadman; 09-16-2016, 03:27 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X