No announcement yet.

Article II Requirement The Media Will Not Touch Despite Overwhelming Evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article II Requirement The Media Will Not Touch Despite Overwhelming Evidence

Must Read: Article II Requirement The Media Will Not Touch Despite Overwhelming Evidence

Birther Report

1/9/2015

Excerpt:

The “Article II” Requirement the Media Will Not Touch
    DESPITE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE, PRESIDENTIAL ELIGIBILITY QUESTION REMAINS OFF-LIMITS
    by Sharon Rondeau

(Jan. 9, 2015) — In an article published on Thursday, Breitbart News reported that the Obama regime announced it would “prioritize fighting Islamophobia” following an Islamic terror attack on a Paris satirical newspaper office which killed 12 people on Wednesday.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest’s remarks were made following the attack carried out by two Islamic militants on the office of Charlie Hebdo, which often presented the prophet Muhammed and other religious personages as cartoon characters. The suspects in the murders, brothers Said and and Cherif Kouachi, were killed on Friday after reportedly robbing a gas station, fleeing to a printing business in Dammartin-en-Goele, taking at least one hostage, and apparently coordinating a separate attack on a Paris kosher supermarket, where four hostages and the two terrorists involved were killed by French commandos.

Later on Friday, USA Today reported that the terror group Al Qaeda in Yemen took responsibility for “directing” Wednesday’s attack on the newspaper office. On Thursday, a policewoman was killed in the street in a related assault.

As reported by The Weekly Standard, Earnest told the White House press corps following the slayings at Charlie Hebdo, “There are some individuals that are using a peaceful religion and grossly distorting it, and trying to use its tenets to inspire people around the globe to carry out acts of violence. And we have enjoyed significant success in enlisting leaders in the Muslim community, like I said, both in the United States and around the world to condemn that kind of messaging, to condemn those efforts to radicalize individuals, and to be clear about what the tenets of Islam actually are. And we’re going to redouble those efforts in the days and weeks ahead.” [Boldface included by TWS]

In December 2007, Obama was said to have an “Islamic background” by MSNBC commentator Chris Matthews, who openly supported Obama’s bid for the presidency.

In his article, Breitbart author and senior editor-at-large Ben Shapiro cited five examples in which Obama or members of his regime have contended that “outreach” to the Muslims of the world and “fighting against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear” are obligations of the executive branch of the United States government.

Obama has been noted by some to be “the most anti-Israel president,” a “pro Islam president” and even “pro-terrorist.” His brother Malik is said to be the chief investments manager for The Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist organization. Shapiro reported that Obama invited the Brotherhood to attend his 2009 speech given at Cairo University despite Egypt’s former president, Hosni Mubarak’s, ban of the group which seeks to undermine civilized societies and institute Sharia law.

Obama urged Mubarak’s ouster during the Arab Spring uprisings of 2011 and supported the election of Mohamed Morsi, who is now facing murder and kidnapping charges after his one-year reign which culminated in his removal from office for abusing his power.

During the June 4, 2009 Cairo speech, Obama said, “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story…since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States. They have fought in our wars, they have served in our government, they have stood for civil rights, they have started businesses, they have taught at our universities, they’ve excelled in our sports arenas, they’ve won Nobel Prizes, built our tallest building, and lit the Olympic Torch. And when the first Muslim American was recently elected to Congress, he took the oath to defend our Constitution using the same Holy Koran that one of our Founding Fathers — Thomas Jefferson — kept in his personal library.”

Obama was referring to Rep. Keith Ellison, who is a practicing Muslim.

Before he became president in 1801, Jefferson was sent as a diplomat to address the “unprovoked attacks” carried out against American ships by the Barbary Pirates. It is believed that Jefferson wanted to learn what might have motivated the pirates and therefore obtained a copy of the Koran. As president, Jefferson found that “appeasement had failed.”

Despite claiming to be a Christian in 2008, Obama said in his speech, as referenced by Shapiro:

So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed. That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.

…Islam is a part of America…

Quoting Obama on his intention to promote a “partnership” between the U.S. and Islamic nations or “enlisting leaders in the Muslim community” to assist in such endeavors, Shapiro then states that “Article II” of the U.S. Constitution, which defines the role of the president and how he is elected, contains no mandate to “do outreach on behalf of Islam in the United States.”

In an exclusive May 2012 report, Breitbart revealed a booklet published by Obama’s literary agent in 1991 stating that Obama was “born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.” Despite that groundbreaking report, Shapiro makes no mention of Obama’s questionable eligibility under Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the Constitution, which requires the chief executive to be a “natural born Citizen.”

Since 2008, much debate has taken place within scholarly, legal and citizen circles on the meaning of the term “natural born Citizen,” which philosopher and scholar Emmerich de Vattel defined in his treatise, “The Law of Nations,” as “those born in the country, of parents who are citizens.” Further, Vattel contended that “The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.”

It is believed that the Founders relied heavily on Vattel’s writings in crafting the U.S. Constitution.

Obama claims a father who was never a U.S. citizen and to have been born with dual Kenyan-U.S. citizenship. In March 2010, members of the Kenyan Parliament stated on the record that Obama was born in their country, agreeing with Obama’s literary agent.

The agency changed the biography to read that Obama was “born in Hawaii” after he declared his candidacy for the presidency in 2007.

While Obama’s life narrative now states that he was born in Hawaii, his short-form and long-form birth certificates have been declared forgeries by a criminal investigation spanning more than three years. Congress has refused to investigate the probe’s findings since they were made public on March 1, 2012 in a formal press conference held by Maricopa County Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo and Sheriff Joseph M. Arpaio, who commissioned the investigation.

Comments this writer has left on the Breitbart website regarding Obama’s questionable constitutional eligibility have not passed through the moderation process. The same phenomenon has occurred at The Washington Examiner and the UK Mail Online, and a letter sent to Fox News’s Greta van Susteren in October 2012 citing evidence from the posse’s investigation received no response.

Also on March 1, Breitbart News and biggovernment.com founder Andrew Breitbart died unexpectedly at the age of 43. In an interview with AlanStock Radio the following day, Arpaio stated of Breitbart, “I talked to him 4-5 hours before he died. He called me, and we talked about…he knew that I was having a press conference the day after; this was the 29th. He said he had information and all that. I’ve been around a long time in Washington…I’ve been a federal official for 30 years…I’m not going into conspiracy theory, but you always gotta keep your eyes and ears open…Here’s a person I had a lot of respect for…he calls me, and then right after that, he dies…Isn’t it sad?”

The interviewer then responded to Arpaio that Breitbart was “going to release, later in the day, this Obama footage showing him with Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn back in the day, planning for Obama to run for the presidency, and the day he’s supposed to release it, right after he talks to you about your press conference yesterday, somehow he mysteriously dies walking back from a bar late at night. That is just amazing.”

Arpaio did not refute or amplify on the interviewer’s statement about Breitbart.
    .................................................. .........

- Source link. © 2015, The Post & Email. - http://www.thepostemail.com/ - All rights reserved.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/01...ent-media.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-11-2015, 04:44 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X