No announcement yet.

Obama Classmate: No One At Columbia Class Reunion Ever Saw Obama AKA Soetoro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Classmate: No One At Columbia Class Reunion Ever Saw Obama AKA Soetoro

Obama Classmate: No One At Columbia Class Reunion Ever Saw Obama AKA Soetoro

Birther Report

6/5/2013

Excerpt:

BARACK OBAMA: THE GHOST OF COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY
    By Wayne Allyn Root @ The Blaze

AUDIO EXCERPT:

I am a graduate of Columbia University, Class of 1983. That’s the same class Barack Obama claims to have graduated from. We shared the same exact major- Political Science. We were both Pre Law. It was a small class- about 700 students. The Political Science department was even smaller and closer-knit (maybe 150 students). I thought I knew, or met at least once, (or certainly saw in classes) every fellow Poly Sci classmate in my four years at Columbia.

But not Obama. No one ever met him. Even worse, no one even remembers seeing that unique memorable face. Think about this for a minute. Our classmate is President of the United States. Shouldn’t someone remember him? Or at least claim to remember him?

One of the speakers at the 30th reunion should have reminisced about “my days with the future President.” But no one did. You’d think Obama might have sent a video to tell us all how much he enjoyed his time at Columbia. You’d think he’d have sent at least a letter to be read aloud from one of his former college buddies. Right? But he didn’t. Because Obama has no former college buddies. No one that ever met Obama, let alone befriended him, was in attendence at our 30th class reunion.

Now you might argue this is all strange, but it’s possible. Afterall Columbia says he graduated. And I take my college’s word for it. Would one of the world’s greatest Ivy League institutions participate in a coverup, thereby risking their billion dollar reputation? And there is one single article written for the Columbia newspaper with Obama’s name on it. A single photo also exists of Obama in his Manhattan apartment with the man he claims was his college roommate- a Pakistani foreign student. And one single radical leftist Columbia professor who hates Israel also claims he remembers Obama.

That’s the sum total of Obama’s existence at Columbia University, Class of ’83. [...] - Continued at TheBlaze.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...-columbia.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X