No announcement yet.

Obama’s Tessellated Pattern of Reality: More from the 1990 Harvard Law Revue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama’s Tessellated Pattern of Reality: More from the 1990 Harvard Law Revue

Obama’s Tessellated Pattern of Reality: More from the 1990 Harvard Law Revue

We The People Of The United States

© Miri WTPOTUS
    7/13/2012

Excerpt:

"I recently came across an online copy of the Harvard Law Revue, a parody published in April 1990, dating to when Barack Obama was president of the Harvard Law Review. Images of the pages are provided at the link (until scrubbed). On the back page of the publication, there’s a photo of Obama that was very briefly on the Internet, during the campaign of 2008. (It’s the photo where he has that unusually wide nose.) Obama is shown, presumably standing in the law school library. Superimposed into the photo is a bottle of Dewar’s White Label Scotch. This photo was quickly disappeared from the Web in 2008, whether squelched by the Obama Truth Squad or because of copyright issues with Dewar’s is anyone’s guess.

Obama is mentioned frequently in this comedic publication, which includes an article attributed to Obama (about Obama. Who else but his favorite subject?) That autobiography was the topic of a previous post.

Let’s examine some of the now-historic references to Obama. First, let’s look at his profile, which appeared on the back page, along with his photo [emphasis added]:

Doer’s Profile

Barrage O’Trauma

Occupation: First African African-American President of a major law revue published outside of New Haven.

Accomplishments: Faking Macho Sports Injury To Ensure Election. Limiting Body Meetings to 2 1/2 Hours. Deflecting Persistent Questioning About Ring On Left Hand.

Last Book Read: Everything I Know I Learned in Kindergarten. Modern Folk Tales

Why I Do What I Do: “To contribute to legal scholarship, sharpen my mind, . . . and the ladies love it.”

Quote: “Engage, empower, smoke Marlboro”

Profile: Shy, awkward, insecure. Not interested in politics.

His Scotch: Doer’s White Label. “Six or seven bottles makes even McConnell go down smooth.

#######

What exactly is an AFRICAN African-American? Why would they have written that in 1990? Keep in mind the recent discovery by Breitbart that Obama’s publisher said in its biography of author Obama that he was born in Kenya. For almost two decades that biography said that Obama was born in Kenya!

As far back as 1990, when he was in law school, Obama was apparently asked repeatedly about that ring on his left hand. Sounds like he dodged the questions.

View the complete post at:

http://wtpotus.wordpress.com/2012/07...ard-law-revue/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X