Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courageous, Black, Homeless Woman Guarding Trump's Hollywood 'Walk of Fame' Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courageous, Black, Homeless Woman Guarding Trump's Hollywood 'Walk of Fame' Star

Courageous, Black, Homeless Woman Guarding Trump's Hollywood 'Walk of Fame' Star

B. Steadman

See also: (1) 'Homeless Black Woman Guards Donald Trump's Hollywood 'Walk of Fame Star' and (2) GOFUNDME FUND Established for Homeless Woman Guarding Trump Star -
    B. Steadman

Comment

UPDATE: Big news on the horizon for Denise Scott as we move into the next chapter of our fundraiser!

Homeless Woman Guarding Trump Star

Partnering with Trump staff!

Just today, I spoke with Christopher Mack and Linda Evans, who have been working with Denise Scott in a homeless outreach program in L.A. for several years. Yesterday, they spoke with Denise and sent us the picture "Trump Now" that was posted in yesterday's update (picture also taken yesterday). Unaware of the "next steps" necessary in our fundraiser, Denise returned to her normal routine.

Due to the "transient" nature of the homeless community in Los Angeles, Denise is expected back at their shelter very soon. Christopher and Linda have promised to provide us updated pictures and video of Denise as well. From their reports, she is aware of the fundraiser and is very excited for the future and thankful for all the immense support.

Additionally, Michael Cohen (EVP & Special Counsel to Trump) and I spoke extensively with Christopher Mack a few hours ago. Now knowing her location, we can take the next steps to getting her the help she needs. Mr. Cohen expressed his tremendous gratitude for all the donations and support for Mrs. Scott thus far. Additionally, he promised justice for those who harassed and intimidated our hero.

Last, it looks like we may be getting even more support from some prominent figures in the very near future (close friends of Michael Cohen that you may recognize). Stay on the lookout for more information and I will update the minute I receive new video/imagery of Denise Scott as well as new endorsements.

Thank you again for your support thus far. Together, we will change the life of our #TrumpStar for good!

If you have not already, please read previous updates as they will likely answer many of your questions.

.................................................. .....

View the complete update at:

https://www.gofundme.com/TrumpStar?v...m_medium=email
      B. Steadman

Comment

UPDATE: Manipulation, Coercion & 3rd Party Interference

As our team has embarked on this remarkable journey to provide Denise with the fundamental resources she needs to enjoy a safe and comfortable life, a “ghost” from the past has emerged. As many know all too well, too often those who would abandon you and mistreat you in your past may emerge as a “friendly face” when your finances and fame become public knowledge. Unfortunately, this has been the case with Denise Scott, as a 3rd party has positioned them self in her life to make an attempt to benefit from Mrs. Scott’s bright new future, at her expense. I must ask this “ghost” right now, “Where have you been for the last 4 years as Denise has lived on the streets of Skid Row?”

Just as the American people were appalled at the bullying that took place that terrible day on Hollywood Blvd - and rose up to stand against the travesty, we too, will continue to stand up against this bullying of Denise and will never allow anyone to manipulate her into poor decisions.

We promised you, our donors, 100% accountability of these funds and we will ensure that no one, especially those who have mistreated Denise in the past, will ever step foot near her resources. I write this now, not to frighten our donors, your money is safe as a bank. I write this to let all know that Team Denise will NEVER be bullied and will not stand for the bullying and manipulation of our American hero, Denise Scott.

-Team Denise

View the complete update post at:

B. Steadman

Comment

UPDATE: The short version of a very long story.

Posted by Justin Best
          11/17/2016

If you have not read the previous updates, I would encourage you to do so as they provide insight into this update. I offer this information in the spirit of the 100% accountability and transparency that was promised from the beginning.

First, I apologize for the delay in this update as I feel as though my team has been put in a very difficult situation and in the spirit of protecting the intentions of the campaign, was waiting for more to develop to offer you "good" news. There is some good news, however; I must inform you that there is some bad news as well.

This GoFundMe account was purposely set up in order to make it impossible for me to withdraw any funds to myself. I did this not only to reassure the donors of my dedication to this endeavor and to prove that I would not benefit from it, but also to protect me from any accusations of wrong-doing. To this day, I have received no compensation nor do I intend to.

Denise Scott was originally found by Eric & Vickie Weaver (as mentioned in previous updates) through some impressive online research and connecting to Christopher Mack (Homeless Outreach Professional on Skid Row). The Weavers accomplished all this all the way from Alaska. Upon finding her, they immediately notified me and connected me with Mr. Mack who was my single point of contact for Denise for the first few days. On November 4th, I transferred personal funds ($100, via Western Union) to Mr. Mack to place Denise in a community lodging facility for a few days ($17 a night). This was done in order to provide us some time to contact Michael Cohen (Trump's EVP) and inform him of her location and find out what the next suitable steps would be.

The next day, Mr. Mack went to visit Denise at the lodging facility and she was gone (there was some level of confusion over her lack of photo I.D., apparently). It took several days for Denise to be found again when she showed up outside of Mr. Mack's outreach program. I asked Mr. Mack to send me a video of Denise, telling us what day it was so that we could show the donors that she is in fact alive and well and that we have contact with her. This time, I sent an additional $150 (personal funds, via Western Union) as we were informed that they found a place for her to stay for the week for $100.

Seemingly left unsupervised, Denise once again disappeared and I did not hear from her again for several days. Realizing I was not getting the help and support I was hoping for (from 'others') on this mission, I knew I needed someone SOLID in L.A. who could help me supervise Mrs. Scott more closely and assist us in ensuring that everything is set up properly. This is where Lisa McQuaige comes in, an incredible lady who has worked tirelessly, driving hours and hours inside and outside of L.A. on behalf of Mrs. Scott and is still very much one of the cornerstones of this campaign and team. Again, please read previous updates if you are unfamiliar with Lisa and Christopher.

Finally, after much searching and prayer, we were contacted by an individual named "Zach" who claims to be Denise's son. He also informed us that he is with her right now and that he's taking care of her. Despite the many, many questions we had about "Zach," Lisa immediately jumped in her car to go and meet with them, hours south of L.A. (with traffic). Upon meeting them (in a hotel they rented), Lisa asked many questions in an attempt to begin the process of getting everything set up for Denise. We want to provide her a place to live, a phone, new clothes and so much more immediately. But something became quickly apparent. "Zach" wants control over Denise and over her new found resources.

Zach and Denise used the second money order I sent Denise (which she still had) to pay for a hotel that night and agreed to meet with Lisa the next morning to begin the administrative process and begin getting Denise "all set up" for her new life.

The next morning. They were gone.

Later, Lisa and I received text messages from "Zach" stating that we either needed to send HIM the money (the GoFundMe funds) or Denise would end up back on the street. OF COURSE, I would never agree to something so ridiculous. When money is spent on behalf of Denise, it will only be done by a trusted member of Team Denise who can and will provide 100% transparency and accountability. Not some "Zach" who didn't seem to care much for Denise for the last 10 years she's been on the street.

After Lisa spent a lot of time trying to convince them to bring Denise back to us (for obvious reasons), "Zach" claimed that he put Denise on a train back to Skid Row and he doesn't know where she is anymore. That was Saturday, November 12, 2016, approximately 5 days ago.

After spending several days searching all over Skid Row, including connecting with Mr. Mack back at the outreach center, Lisa has been unable to locate Denise once again. I intended to write this update two days ago, but I've unfortunately spent these last two days with the flu.

Again I write all this just to provide REAL accountability and transparency on the entire situation. Do not accept vague answers from anyone claiming they are "talking" with Denise, "working" with Denise, etc. Team Denise (Myself, Eric/Vickie, Lisa & Christopher) are the only ones who have had any success finding and working with Denise over the last several weeks. We have received several hopeful promises on getting MAJOR support on this cause but have received none.

We do, however, have some great volunteers in the area that are ready to "jump in" at a moments notice to get Denise all set up and taken care of. Again, special thanks to Lisa McQuaige.

Thank you again for your dedication to this cause and your support of Denise. We will not stop until she is found, housed, clothed and cared for. We believe that simply making contact with her again, this time with no "Zach" in the picture, will make our endeavor much more simple.

Special Thanks again, to Eric & Vickie Weaver, who so graciously reimbursed me $100 for some of the Denise Lodging expenses.

Thank you again and God bless,

Justin

View the complete article at:

B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
          X