Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 4th -The Birth Date of Barack Obama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 4th -The Birth Date of Barack Obama!

53 years ago, on August 4, 1961, Barack Hussein Obama II was born at the Coast Province General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya!

Lucas Daniel Smith, a true American Hero, obtained a certified copy of Obama's authentic Kenyan Birth Certificate directly from the birth hospital in Mombasa on February 19, 2009.

View Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate at:

http://wasobamaborninkenya.com/1961%...II,%20Copy.pdf
    Last edited by bsteadman; 08-04-2014, 12:21 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

AMERICAN ADVOCATE has just posted this video on Facebook , Twitter , Linkedin , and personal email . It will be forwarded to more than 650 other addresses , including 500+ sources of ( mostly ) truth in reporting . Personally , I strongly believe that Sheriff Joe Arpaio , Mike Zullo , the ICE COLD case posse , Jerome Corsi , Joseph Farah , et. al . have not examined this authentic birth document for obama , and they have no intention of looking at it . They are proceeding with an investigation of criminal fraud based on the 2 phony , fake , fraudulent , forged , photoshopped papers posted online as representations of birth certificates for obozo . I have sent the link to this blog for all of them to see many times . I . T . D . B . ( it ' s too damn bad ) .

Comment

Working...
      X